Bad boy & Good girl.

For brattylittlefangirl since they are the only one who still loves the snake headed idiot.

Quick question- Would anyone care if I scrapped him as a character?
(I'm not going to! I've just feel like he's just kinda fallen back behind the others shadows)

When the hell was the last time he had his own chapter? Or when was he last requested?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Highschool was already a mess. But being the new girl? That only made it worse.

Students would gossip and spread lies about anyone they could get their claws on. It didn't matter if you were monster or human.

There was only one monster that got any good gossip, which was mostly if he was single or not. The girls would squeal anytime he'd walk passed them.

He refused to obey any of the school rules, the principal had to learn that the hard way. He ordered the gorgon to take off those flashy shades.

Clearly he had no idea what the consequences were, because Coby had walked out of the office with them on and a cocky smirk. They had to hire a new principal since the last one was petrified on the spot.

And.. He had caught your eye just like the rest of the girls in the school. The way he dressed was always flashy and spiky. Always sporting a leather jacket with a chain hanging off his belt, knee high boots.

And, he had snakes for hair! Another reason why you got picked in is because you weren't the most girly girl. You loved reptiles and didn't mind to get your hands dirty.

However, you mostly kept to yourself, you didn't expect him to actually notice you or even sit by you!

"Heya, you're the new girl right?" He asks, his voice just a cocky as his smirk that he always seemed to have. He had two silver fangs sticking out over his bottom 'lip.'

You nervously smile. "Y-yeah, but I've been here almost over a week."

He chuckles, making your cheeks flush. "Yeah, but they ssstill want to make sssome ssstupid asss drama about cha don't they?"

His hiss made a chill go down your spine, you avoided eye contact with his shades, and instead focused on the vipers looking at you curiously.

"Are they green mambas?" You ask, trying to get over your nervousness.

He lifts a brow and his smile gets wider. "You know your sssnakesss. Yeah, they are. This is Greenie, and her sister Noodle." He points to the two light green snakes wearing bows.

Greenie smiles at you while Noodle, the runt hides behind Coby's hood.

"And they are their brothers, Emerald, Jake, Blaze and Moxie."  He pats the snakes on the head.

Each of the boys whip around his neck to look down at you, some tilt their heads in curiosity. Others greet you with a tongue flick.

"Can I?" You ask, carefully holding your hand out for the snakes to sniff.

"Sure. Knock yourssself out." He bends down and leans more toward your level.

Greenie allows you to gently pet her soft scales first, she even licked your knuckles. Noodle still hides away, but watches you with interest.

"Usually girlsss just want my king cobra. With this worksss too." He snickers, making your cheeks flush vibrantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the two of you hung out more and more after lunch, he started to walk you to your classes. And, your crush on him only got stronger as the two of you became friends.

So, at the end of the school year you decided to tell him how you felt. Which was a lot easier said than done.

Girls still gave you death stares, muttering things about you anytime you walked passed them with Coby on your arm.

Behind your back he'd flip them off, and his snakes would hiss.

While in the locker room, two girls approached you with daggers in their eyes. "Hey bitch!"

Your turn your head and are backed into the lockers by them. "We saw him first! Why are you always hanging on him?"

The red head crosses her arms and sticks up her nose. "You're just a slut aren't you?"

"I-"

"Nah, the only one a ssslut here is your mother, do you even know who your baby daddy isss?" Coby rolls his eyes and pushed his way between the girls to stand in front of you.

"But Cobaby she started it!" The blonde cries, grabbing onto his arm.

"Get your d*ck skinners off me you dirty bitch." He hisses, pulling his arm out of her hands, resting them on his hips.

The girls huffed and ran out of the room with tears in their eyes.

Coby sighs and turns to face you, his hand on your cheek. "Hey, you okay mouse?"

You stared up at him for a moment, before hugging his neck and kissing his fangs.

His arms snake around your waist as he backs you into the lockers, his cheeks flushed a vibrant violet as his fork tongue flicks across your lips.

One of your legs wrap around his hips, your hands feeling the soft scales of his neck as he French kissed you.

Before your lungs scream for you breathe again, you pull back with red cheeks. "S-sorry, I don't know what came over me.."

He chuckles and kisses your forehead. "Don't worry about it mouse. Itsss fine. I like you too, it'sss good ta know you feel the sssame."

You smile and kiss his cheek. "Agreed."

The rest is up to your imagination~!

I hope you enjoyed! :3