I wouldn't mind. (Candyhearts)

I have no idea why I suddenly started shipping them.. I have problems.

Cupid x Hallow warning! Obviously. I know some peeps ship em. Let's face it, pink and orange go great together. ^w^

Based off the song: 'I wouldn't mind' by he is we.

Quick question, although I said no shipping.. Who do you guys ship and why? (Out of my oc's?) I'm curious.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid sat on the roof top just to clear his head for a bit. The sun was going to go down any moment now. He sat with his legs crossed and hands in his lap.

The sun reflected off his halo, making it sparkle and shine brightly. Even the glitter on his pale pink wings sparkled.

"You come up here sometimes too?" A chuckle was heard behind him, making him turn his head and find Hallow hiding in the shade.

Cupid smiles. "Only once in a while. Just to clear my head from stress." The angel walks over to the hidden bat.

"Have you ever seen a sunset?" Cupid asks, tilting his head to meet the vampire's golden eyes.

Hallow shook his head. "No, vwhy?"

Cupid's eyes widen. "You haven't? Wait here! I'll be right back!" In a poof of pink smoke and glitter he had vanished.

The vampire lifted a brow, not even blinking before the angel appeared once again with a parasol.

Cupid smiles and opens it, holding it over the Halloween clad skeleton, shielding him from the suns rays. He takes his hand and walks him to the edge of the roof.

Both skeletons took a seat at the edge, their booted feet hanging over it. Cupid held the parasol over the both of their heads, just to be sure not one inch of sunlight got on the bat's head, or ears.

"Watch." Cupid smiles, his pink eyes glimmering with happiness, which caused a orange blush to rush to Hallow's cheeks.

The sky was a beautiful mid of pink, yellow and blue. The clouds puffy and warm as the sun began to set, truly a sight for sore eyes.

Hallow's eyes widen, for so long he's lurked the night, hiding alone in the darkness. Now, he sat in the warm afternoon, not alone.. But with the love god he's always loved.

Turning his head, his cheeks burned seeing how Cupid looked with the vibrant pink sky behind him. The sun making those stunning pink eyes sparkled with joy.

"Amazing isn't it?" Cupid giggled finally making eye contact, making our vampire at a loss for words.

The both of them sat in a comfortable silence as Cupid rest his head on Hallow's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once night had fallen, the moon illuminating the sky, turning it a deep violet and blue with tiny stars sparkling dimly.

Hallow felt the angel beside him shiver as he sat the parasol aside. The vampire took his jacket and wrapped it around his shoulders.

Cupid giggles. "Thank you Hallow.. I'm not usually up around this time..."

Hallow wraps his right arm around the pink clad skeleton's shoulders, wing going around him providing more heat. Even his right ear laid on Cupid's head.

"... You know.. I was thinking about the future actually.. You know we're going to outlive our friends right?" Cupid says suddenly, clutching the pumpkin scented jacket closer and pulling his knees to his chest.

Hallow looked over at the angel with sympathy. "Vwhy vwould you think about that?"

"I.. I don't know.. Its hard not to think about. I know monsters live a long time.. But.. I'll live as long as there will be love in the world. And you're immortal... It's a curse really.. We're forced to stand and watch as our friends and family go.." Pink tears began to fall.

Hallow pulled the weeping angel into his lap, wrapping his wings around him tightly and securely. Cupid cried into his chest.

"Cupid... We'll always make new friends over the years, and remember you'll always have your brothers. And.." He pauses, ears folding back nervously.

He cups his cheek with his hand, thumb over the heart stamps. "You'll always have me. Forever is a long time, but.. I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

Cupid's cheek light a peachy pink as they made eye contact. Tears continued to fall down his cheeks, yet he was smiling sadly as he hugged the vampire.

Hallow smiled and hugged him tighter, he knew how fragile the angel was. And he was here to put him back together.

The two pulled apart, and Cupid bashfully scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that.." He hiccups and wipes his tears with the ends of his scarf.

Hallow chuckles. "Don't vworry about it angelface." He leans in and pecks his cheek.

Cupid squeaks which causes the vampire to laugh, picking him up princess style, Hallow stood to his feet.

"Let's get you to bed, you've been up past your bedtime." Hallow smiles and jumps off the roof, landing on the balcony below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being tucked in, Cupid took off his scarf and tied it on the end of his headboard. He smiles at the vampire sitting on his bed side.

"Thank you for making me feel better Hallow.. I'm sorry about our stupid arguments in the past." Cupid looks to the side with a blush.

Hallow shook his head. "Don't vworry about it. Vwe vwere both stupid back then." He chuckles and turns off one of the lamps.

"Get some rest angelface. You'll need it for vwork tomorrow." Hallow leans over and kisses the angel on the forehead.

Cupid's cheeks burn brightly at the small kiss.

"I'm looking forward to spending forever vwith you.~" Hallow whispers, leaning down to kiss one of the many bite marks he's left from his previous feedings.

Cupid squeaks and hides under the blanket quickly. "C-cupid isn't here right n-now.. He's in pillow land..."

The vampire chuckles. "Goodnight to you to Cupid." He stands and walks out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

End.

I totally didn't squeal at how cute this was. Shut up.

And I totally didn't draw them a daughter.