Hectic Holiday's.

I'm not good at titles. :D

Next I'll probably do a harem with the misfits as anime boys. Because why the hell not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pine needles covered the floor, The stocky werewolf dragged the massive tree into the living room.

Many boxes of decorations were stacked high by the fireplace, seven stockings already hung up nicely.

"You better sweep that up when you're done." Cupid suggests, going through one of the boxes of Christmas lights.

Asher chuckles, after setting the tree into its stand full of water. "Don't worry about it pinkie, I'll take care of it."

"Can you get Fear please? I want the star on top of the tree before we do anything else." Cupid smiles, holding said gold star in his right hand.

The wolf nods his head then walks out of the room to retrieve the widow. Their tree this year was at least nine feet high, Fear was the only one who could get the star up there perfectly.

Walking on ceilings had its perks.

"Vwhy do vwe need a star vwhen vwe've got this adorable angel instead?" Cupid squeaks when two arms wrap around his waist and pick him up off the floor.

The vampire chuckles, holding the angel in his arms, Cupid's legs wrapped around his waist afraid to fall.

"Hallow! Put me down!" Cupid giggles, wrapping his arms around the vampire's neck.

Hallow snickers and twirls with the angel before setting him back down on his feet. "Do you need any help vwith the decoration's?"

"The lights please? I can't get them untangled, and I know you're good with your hands so that would be appreciated!" He smiles, tossing a tangled mess of multi colored lights into his boyfriends lap.

The vamp sits on the couch and pulls the mes of lights into his lap to untangle them. "Vwhat the hell happened to these? I thought Fear vwas the one vwho put them away last year?"

"He was. But Romeo borrowed them earlier this month to use on stage. He wore those and that's it. I hope you brought gloves.." Cupid replies, taking gold tinsel out of the box.

Hallow shivers. "Oh... Gross.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Asher being the tallest, he had the job the place a few sneaky mistletoes where he could.

Fear had set up the star, the garland and the tinsel nicely, he was experienced in weaving webs. And this was no different.

Lockheart sat in the recliner with bags under his sockets, he muttered to himself while drinking eggnog with a few shots of whisky.

Each of Coby's snakes had little Santa hats, except Greenie and Noodle, they had little Santa themed scarves on. Coby lazed on the couch his sweater being.. Less than appropriate...

Cupid was putting the finishing touches on the tree, there was a decoration each of them had made and he made sure to put each one in it. He sat on Hallow's shoulders to reach the top half of the tree.

"Is Chris going to be joining us this year?" Fear asks, a candy cane hanging out of his fanged 'lips'.

Cupid smiles. "He always does, he's going to help us with the secret Santa! And he's going to give me his holiday cook book!"

Hallows cheeks flush. "Cupid, your thighs are squeezing my skull."

"Sorry!" Cupid blushes and quickly hops down to the floor, avoiding eye contact.

Coby snickers. "How many times have you heard that before~?"

Cupid squeaks. "Um! I think the gingerbread is done!" He quickly runs out of the living room with his face pinker than a peach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas cartoons played on the flat screen as the boys relaxed in the dim living room.

Fear sitting on the loveseat with a thick book in his hand, a mug of hot cocoa with extra marshmallows in his left hand. A soft smile on his face. 

Asher curled up by the fireplace, softly snoring as his ears twitched cutely.

Cupid sat next to his boyfriend eyes on the movie while the vampire beside him snored and used his shoulder as a pillow.

Coby had his phone in his hands laughing at some stupid Christmas memes. He'd toss his vipers a tiny candy cane from time to time.

Lockheart drunkenly passed out before the movie started, Cupid tossed a blanket over him.

Chris had come over shortly after the tree was up and decorated, he sat on the couch with his massive form keeping the horned girl in his lap warm while she napped.

Chris eyed everyone in the room before going back to his list, he knew exactly what everyone was wanting this year. Perks of being a holiday spirit.

The moth looked over his shoulder with a soft smile. "I'll help with the wrapping!"

Chris chuckled. "I know, and I'm gonna need it with how many creations she has. Yes, even the deadly one in the pool."

Flurry's eyes widen which only causes the bara to laugh.

End. Idk, short and sweet like Cupid.

You can now officially request Chris if ya want. :3