Loved and accepted. (Tea and Biscuits)

Yes that is the Cupid x Fear ship name. Why? I'm shipping trash.. I'll admit it I've always kinda shipped them before the Candyhearts thing.

I have problems. Oh well, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The widow sat in the library with a book in his hands. Being nocturnal got a bit lonely at times, not that he minded of course. But a little company wouldn't hurt.

Of course the vampire was awake, but Fear couldn't stand the sweet smell of all the teeth rotting candy he devoured at all times. And the television screen only made his skull ache.

There was a soft knock on the doorway, catching his attention and making him look over his shoulder.

The angel in pink smiles, walking over to the spider with a silver platter in his hands. Upon the patter was a white tea kettle with gold trim, the two cups matched it as well.

To the side was a small cup of sugar and small spoons, and freshly made cupcakes were there to.

The soft glow of the angel's halo sent the widows soul into a calm state as he got closer and took a seat next to him.

Cupid smiles with that cute face of his, it was always one the Brit admired from afar. His cheeks flushed a faint lavender.

"Good evening Cupid. I thought you'd be asleep by now from such a tiring day at the agency."

Fear's voice was always one the angel enjoyed hearing. The accent just fit him perfectly, fine as silk.

Fear didn't speak much, but when he did it, it always made the angel's knees weak.

"Well, I just thought you could use the company. And it was a slow day, don't worry about me." Cupid giggles, handing him a tea cup with his in his other hand.

"Very well. Thank you for joining me, I appreciate it." He took a sip of his tea, admiring the sweet kick to it. Cupid truly was skilled in the kitchen.

That was another thing, Cupid never failed to impress him with his cooking skills. Such complicated recipes he'd bake them in a flash.

He wasn't sure where he got the talent, perhaps it was a blessing. Of course Amour could cook, but they'd refuse his, and they were afraid to let him near blades.

Luckily the Misfits were stuck with him now.

"Is this made with the honey Mari sends to you?" He asks, thinking of the misfits previously.

The angel in pink nods. "Yeah, Mari even taught me a few of his mothers recipes!"

That made the spider smile. He loved his cousin dearly, but he could be a handful at times. Luckily Cyrus kept him out of trouble.

"What about your mother? I bet she had all kinds of fancy dishes and desserts!" Cupid asks.

His wings dropped once he saw the widows face go blank. "Are.. Are you okay? Was it something I said?"

Fear shakes his head. "Its nothing you said.. My mother wasn't any queen like Mari's mother. I'll keep this brief..."

He sets his cup down and turns so his eyes meet the curious pink ones. "My mother... Let's just say she was disappointed I was a male, and being the runt didn't help my case either." He admits.

Cupid frowns. "Oh Sebastian.. I'm so sorry."

"Do not blame yourself. You weren't a heartless witch who only cared for her daughters while her youngest drowned his sorrows in books." He sighs.

Two arms wrapped around him as the sweet scent of chocolate and cotton candy filled his senses.

"I had no idea.. I just thought you came from a rich family and you came here to get away from the drama." Cupid held him tighter, his head in the crook of the widows neck.

Fear awkwardly wrapped his arms around Cupid's shoulders, trying to hide his blush. "Its alright. You didn't know and.. I don't talk much."

The spider squeaks when the angel gently pecks the hourglass on his forehead. "Well, you're here now with a family that loves you."

The angel takes the empty tea cups and sets them on the platter, he sends the widow a smile before leaving the library.

The spider removes his glasses and hides his blushing face in his hands. "Ugh.. That angel is going to be the death of me.."

End..! Comment a ship I should do next. (Not crack ships pls.) Or ones you could see being a thing, I love writing these short Fluff's.