Misin-Fear-mation

*sighs* Everyone keeps making up theories as to why Fear acts like a female black widow. Usually eating reader chan after.. ...ahem.. Certain moments.

There's a reason for that, no he isn't female at all. He's strictly male I can reassure you that.

Fear is my favorite.. Don't tell the others but he is. Even if in real life I want to yeet my self out the window if a spider was in the same room as me. -_-

Anyway, let's get on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A horned, short haired woman sat at her desk, annoyed. She had been struggling for days trying to come up with something.

Her boys were getting older, she left like they needed redesigns and new clothing. Yet.. The house felt empty.

It was only the four of them, not counting herself. Yes four was an even number but.. Six just seemed.. More right.

A small skeleton walked into the room, tilting his puffy head worriedly. "Mommy? Are you ever going to take a break?" He asks.

She jumps at the sudden voice. But she turns and smiles at the newest edition. "Don't worry Asher, I'll be fine. I just.. I'm just out of ideas."

He runs up and hugs her waist. Even if he was brought into existence a couple months ago, he was still taller then the rest.

She runs her fingers through the fluff of his bangs. "I'll be okay Asher. I'm just a little frustrated" she admits.

He nods and hugs her tighter, loving the way she ran her fingers through his tuff of fluff. It made his tail wag.

"Oh yeah, what brings you in here pup?" She asks.

He pulls away and tucks his little hands in his pockets. "I came to get a container and maybe a paper towel? Cupid found a spider in the kitchen and he wanted me to get it."

She hands him a Tupperware container and a paper towel, he smiles and leaves her office.

Suddenly inspiration struck her and she quickly went after the small werewolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't kill it!" Cupid squeaks, still standing on the kitchen counter.

Hallow rolls his eyes and stretches out his wings. "Vwhy are you scared of a little bug?"

"That's a black widow! You can die if it bites you!" Cupid squeals louder as it crawls up its web in the corner.

Asher tilts his head, looking up at the spider. It was rather large, sleek black body with an hourglass on its underbelly. Pretty, but dangerous.

He takes a deep breath and quickly scoops it up in a cup and tosses it into the Tupperwear, quickly snapping the lid in place. "I got it! You can come down now!"

Cupid let's out a relaxed sigh as he hops off the counter, Hallow jumping off after him.

Coby watched them from the kitchen table, clearly not caring and eating his cereal.

"Vwhat are vwe going to do vwith it?" Hallow asks, picking up the container and shaking it a little.

"I'll take it." Their mother says, walking over to them to take it from Hallow's naturally cold hands.

"Thank you pumpkin." She smiles and kisses his forehead stripe then leaves the room with the spider.

Cupid smiles. "Pumpkin? How cute."

Hallow rolls his eyes. "Shut it."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After being cooped up in her office for days, she finally looked down at the small purple soul in her hands.

It was sooooo tiny. Barely the size of her thumb. She smiles and runs her fingers over it, giggling at the way it sparkled.

The spider in her left hand was female, that she knew. She just hoped it wouldn't change the life she was hoping to make.

She took put a syringe and stuck it into the spider's abdomen, taking out its blood and venom.

She carefully injects the soul with the syringe, it's glowing slightly dimmed as it filled with the blood of a widow.

In the center of the now violet soul was a single red hourglass.

Its beauty brought a smile to the horned woman's face, in utter joy at her success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vwhy do vwe have to be quiet?" Hallow stood out in front of the the others, his arms crossed. Cupid looked over his mother worriedly, while Coby stood to the side curiously. Asher's floppy ears perked a little.

"I don't want you boys to scare him. He took a lot longer to form than any of you did, I don't want him scared of everything. Please don't surround him like he's a goldfish."  She pleads, hoping they would understand.

Each of them took a step back and nodded, spacing themselves away from her door as to not overwhelm the newest family member.

"Okay sweetie, you can come out now." She smiles and opens the door to her office.

Four sets of eyes watched as a very small figure slowly tip toes itself out from her office. It hiding behind her timidly.

"You're okay sweetie. No one's gonna hurt you." She says softly to the small skeleton behind her.

Each of her boys felt their blood run cold as soon as the skeleton stepped out in front of her.

He had four lavender colored eyes, fangs stuck out from his upper 'lip', a red hourglass in the center of his forehead. But what really took the cake was the extra arachnid legs he was using to walk. The tapping must have been them, his feet weren't even touching the floor!

Cupid's eyes widen and before anyone could say anything he had fainted.

The new skeleton looked up at his mother in curiosity. "Mother, is he okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fear, you act like the girl widow right?" Coby asks, looking at the now four foot tall spider in front of him.

Fear lifted a brow. "Yes."

"...so.. Were you like S-s-supposed to be a girl and got a s-s-sex change?"

Fear quickly stood up from the table. "No, what do I have to do shoes everyone my d*ck!? For the love of god!"

Coby sat there in shock, before he started to laugh.

"I was injected with female spider DNA you f**king moron!" Fear hissed, his legs unfolding.

Coby kept laughing until he fell out of his chair holding his sides.

Fear rolled his eyes and climbed up the side of the wall in anger.

Creator swat Coby with a magazine and followed after her little angry widow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's basically the long and short of it. And I also wanted another reason for you guys to be scared of him!

But, Fear was supposed to be cute at some point. Now he just eats heads.

......

......

Oh the Frick well. Sew you guys soon!