Sweater weather. (Special)

Welp all the votes are in! Our beautiful moth boi has won by a shit ton of votes!

Fun fact: I made Flurry months ago when I made Atlas, all of em were randomly generated.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow crunched under their feet as they walked. Fear lead the way with his scarf wrapped around the bottom half of his face protecting it from the icy winds.

Asher walked behind him casually with his hands in his pockets, snowflakes scattered in his hair. The cold never really bothered him, since the fluff kept him warm.

Cupid shivered, rubbing his elbows as he tried to hide behind Asher's tall form from the wind, his wings caked in ice.

Hallow's fangs chattered, he held his cloak over his shoulders tightly, his ears folded against his skull in effort to keep warm.

Lockheart wore a tank top and torn jeans, the snow melting around him in an instant, however he had to carry a freezing gorgon which only pissed him off more than normal.

"Fear, why the f*ck is it colder than a snowman's d*ck!? And why the f*cking hell does your cousin live so damn far in the f*cking mountains!?" He asks/yells.

Fear wiped his glasses for the tenth time, removing the frost. "He prefers his solitude, and its Alaska you moron its always freezing."

"T-that d-doesnt explain why he lives in the middle of nowhere!" Coby stutters, arms now tighter around the fallen angel's neck.

Fear rolls his many eyes. "We're almost there, trust me it will be worth it once we get there."

"Couldn't Mari and Cyrus visit him instead!? God! I'm freezing my ass off!" Hallow complains.

"Its not a visit, were staying here for the next week or two while Creator is dealing with Gael's business. And you do not have buttocks, none of us do you simpleton." Fear sighs out a breath, it showing in the cold weather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of more walking, the others eyes widened at the sight of the massive ice castle.

"What the f*ck? Is this Frozen?"

"Let it go-"

"Coby I swear to god if you f*cking sing that dumbass song I am throwing you off this damn mountain!" Lockheart growls.

Fear rolls his eyes and rings the doorbell, it having a playful charm as he takes a step back.

Cupid lingered next to Hallows side, a wing was thrown over him in an attempt to help the freezing angel.

The double doors opened shortly afterwards, and there floated a short skeleton. He wore a soft looking sweater with chewed up sleeves, grey leggings with light grey fuzzy winter boots.

His Ruby eyes sparkled at the sight of them, if you squinted you could see tiny snowflakes within them.

He had soft looking antennas, them being as flowy as his sparkling wings. They flapped softly behind him, snow falling off of them, his left cheek having a bit of frost bite on it as he smiled with dull fangs.

" 'ello there! You lot must be Sebastian's roommates! I'm Flurry Whittaker, its lovely to meet you all." He giggles.

"Please, come inside. Let's all sit by the fire, I'll make us some hot chocolate. I'm sure you're all tired from the hike up here!" Flurry floats to the side for them to walk into the castle.

Fear sends him a nod with a soft smile, walking in with his arms behind his back. "Thank you Flurry."

"We need to get this f*ck tard in before he dies. Or don't I don't give a shit." Lockheart chuckles, walking in with Coby still in his arms.

Hallow sends the moth a smile, Cupid still clinging to his side shivering.

Asher shrugs his shoulders and followed them.

Flurry smiles and shuts the double doors behind them all, nibbling on his sleeves in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the castle, looked more like a massive apartment, with everything being grey or any shade of blue with  a snowy theme.

And luckily, the castle was far more warmer then the outside as it began to pour again, the wind picking up.

Flurry set down a tray of many mugs onto the glass snowflake shaped table. "I'll have you all know that I'm glad you're all going to be staying here with me! I don't get many visitors as you can see." He giggles.

Fear sips a cup of freshly made sweet cocoa, he stirred his candy cane with a small smile. "Flurry, tell them about yourself."

The moths cheeks flush a light sky blue as he turns to the group of skeletons in his living room.

"Well.. As you all know I'm Sebastian's second cousin. I'm originally from England, but I moved here since it was far too warm for me. My mother and father are no longer around, so I stay here in my castle alone most of the time. And I've had the power to control ice since I emerged from my cocoon."

Cupid smiles. "I never knew Fear had such a large family."

Flurry tilts his head. "Fear?"

"Its His nickname, When we first met him he scared the hell outta us. And he didn't talk much so we didn't know his name at the time."  Asher puts a hand on Fear's shoulder with a cheeky smile.

Fear rolls his eyes, beginning to count the marshmallows in his mug to ignore the cheeky werewolf.

Flurry takes a seat next to Fear and Asher, a chill goes down their spines at his sudden closeness. "So, how about you all? How did you all meet?"

Cupid giggles, laying his head on Hallow's shoulder. "Its a bit of a long story, but we have all week."

"One day our mother was blessed with me and my brothers, her creative mind was bursting at the seams, and soon enough I found my batfriend." The Angel's cheeks flush.

Hallow pulls him closer. "Then she created this idiot." He points a thumb over to the gorgon wrapped in a soft blanket.

Coby just smirks in response. "Hey she needed sssomeone to ssspice thingsss up."

Asher laughs. "Agreed. Months later, I came along. And once the house was getting too full, she moved us to a mansion far from town."

"She is a very creative woman indeed. I was just a tot at the time she brought me home, I've gained my nickname for walking on the ceiling and scaring them." Fear adds, hands folded neatly in his lap.

Flurry smiles, his fluff seeming to shine at the warmness of the living room and the giddy feelings. "Aww that's so sweet!"

His red eyes met the second pair of red ones, them holding embers instead of ice. "And what about you Red?"

"Its Lockheart you snowy shit. I was a package deal with pinkie over there." He mutters, wrapping himself in his wings. "Ma really is a blessing."

Flurry nods his head in agreement. "She sounds like an amazing person!"

"She's your mom too." Asher says.

Flurry lifts a brow. "She is?"

"Uh.. Yeah? Where do you think you came from?" Hallow asks, ears folding in confusion.

"I don't know, a snow poff?" The moth asks innocently.

The room suddenly breaks out in warm laughter, leaving the young moth in confusion.

End..! I got bored. Here's the Innocent bean you all voted for!

Feel free to request him!

Side note: Why does Draculara from Monster high look like she'd be a Cupid and Hallow love child?