Protective brother problems.

Have some Candyhearts! Here ya go I got bored and wattpad is being stupid again! Comments won't load?

Idk. Anyway I hope I didn't miss any votes.. You have until Friday!

Moth or Harpy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sweet smell of vanilla and strawberries filled the air as the small skeleton took out a tray of freshly made sugar cookies.

At the tall counter sitting on one of the bar stools was one of his brothers, Amour kept his eyes down as he carved into the counter with a small pocket knife.

The Golden Arrow Bakery belonged to the love god Cupid himself, of  course it was a hobby to do on the side when his matchmaking job got slow. But, he loved to bake.

With each batch being filled with all of the love from his very soul, if you ate any of the pastries, your heart would be filled with butterflies and joy.

"How many customers have you had Cupid?" Amour asks, vibrant pink eyes meeting his with a small grin.

Cupid shrugs his shoulders and wipes the flour off his hands. "Not as busy as yesterday, and we've still got a few Halloween treats left.."

Amour simply nods. "I'll take one of the Frankenstein cookies then."

Cupid smiles and bends down to look for the box of cookies he made a couple of days ago, when the bell rang.

Amour quickly wrapped his blindfold back around his eyes as he turned towards the double doors.

The customer that had come in, stood out like a sore thumb while inside the pink and gold themed bakery.

He was a tall skeleton monster with the ears of a bat, his arms webbed with leather bat wings them being purple. His yellow eyes took in the decor.

He wore a casual orange T-shirt with a candy corn design, a green and black checkered belt with a pumpkin clip. Torn black shorts and a pair of knee high converse.

He walked up to the counter, taking a seat next to the angel of blood, he looks over the counter seeing the pink clad angel digging through a cookie jar.

"Excuse me miss, do you have any red velvet cake?" He asks, his voice holding a deep baritone with a Russian accent.

Cupid gets spooked by the voice and accidentally bonks his halo on the bottom of the counter. "Ow!"

He's quick on his feet, holding a Frankenstein cookie in his left hand as he smiles at the new customer.

The cookie slides over to the angel of blood and Amour takes it, sticking it in his teeth then decides to take his leave. "Thanks Cupid!" He says as he walks out the door.

Cupid's loving pink eyes meet the bright yellow ones and he smiles, wings perking with it. "I'm sorry sir. What is it I can help you with?"

The bat eared skeleton's eyes widen. "You're a guy?"

Cupid giggles, making the bat skele blush a light tangerine. "Yeah, don't worry though, lots of people mistake me for a woman."

"Okay, sorry." He nervously chuckles.

Cupid shrugs his shoulders. "No need. Everyone always thinks that the love god is female or that I'm a baby in a diaper." He rolls his eyes and takes out a small notepad.

"Vwait.. You're the Cupid?" He asks in slight shock.

Cupid's halo sparkles. "Mm hm! The one and only! Don't worry you're not the first one to ask me that. Now let me get that red velvet ready for you!"

The angel sends him one last smile before disappearing into the back room, or the kitchen.

The vampires cheeks burn, he mutters. "I was beginning to question my own sexuality.." He chuckles. "Damn it... I think I've got a crush."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vampire kept returning for more and more almost every night, the two of them would talk for hours until Cupid got another customer or the phone rang.

It had been months from his very first visit, Cupid always seemed to perk up at the sight of the orange clad skeleton.

All was well between them until, Hallow decided to stop by on a Saturday.

Hallow had walked in like normal, but this time holding onto a red rose behind his back a confident smile on his face.

A skeleton similar to Cupid had taken his seat, Dresses in a leather jacket with spikes on the collar. A maroon sweater and black jeans with a studded belt, red knee high converse with harp heels instead of them being flats.

A burning broken heart was on the back of the jacket. 'Just who the hell is he supposed to be?' Hallow asks himself, narrowing his eyes as he takes a seat next to the edgy skele.

Cupid had just stepped out of the kitchen with a platter of freshly made strawberry icing donuts. His smile widens at Hallow's sudden appearance.

"Hi Hallow! I wasn't expecting you today, what a lovely surprise!" Cupid says setting the platter down on the counter. The edgy skeleton takes one of the donuts, the razors he calls teeth tearing into the pastry with no mercy.

"So, what brings you in my little shop?" Cupid asks, leaning on the counter with his crossed arms.

Hallow smirks handing over the bright red rose. "Is it a crime to see my favorite angel?"

Cupid's eyes widen as his wings flutter uncontrollably, his cheeks flush a vibrant pink. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!"

He takes the delicate bloom and weaves it into his halo a smile on his face.

"Can you both stop? I'm trying to f*cking eat." The edgy skele hisses, Ruby eyes facing the both of them, a harsh glare being sent to the vampire.

Hallow's smile falls and he stands up with his arms crossed. "Do you have a problem?"

The horned skeleton hops off the stool, tail whipping like a scorpion as he rests his hands on his hips.

"Can you f*ck off?"

Hallow's eyes start to glow like embers as he stares down the horned skeleton with a heated glare. "Are you homophobic?"

The shorter skeleton chuckles. "No I'm not f*ck head. My brother can be as gay as he wants, I don't give a shit. Just stop making googly eyes at each other its making me vomit in my own mouth."

Cupid facepalms. "Lockheart you promised!"

Lockheart turns to his brother with a sassy smirk. "Its not my fault your boyfriend is a d*ck."

Hallows lifts a brow in confusion.

Cupid walks around the counter to stand between them, a hand on his hip. "I'm not a baby anymore! I can date if I want to!"

Lockheart rolls his eyes. "I know, I just don't want you to end up like me with with a bitch who cut up my f*cking face." His thumb traces the scar.

He pulls the pink clad angel in a hug. "I know I don't say it, but I love you okay? Just don't do any stupid shit I wouldn't do."

Cupid smiles and wraps his arms around his brothers shoulders. "I love you to! And I won't!"

The fallen angel smiles then turns to the vampire. "If you break his heart I'm going to break every limb in your body with my heels, then I'll personally burn you till you're nothing but a pile of ashes. Got it shit stick?"

Hallow holds up his arms in surrender.

Lockheart takes another donut then turns to leave. "Bye bitches!"

Once he's gone, Hallow turns to Cupid with wide eyes. "Is that your brother?"

Cupid nods.

"Oh shit."

Cupid brings him into a hug. "Don't worry! I've got two more!"

"Double shit." Hallow mumbles.

End! I hope you enjoyed~!