Maid for death.

'Maid for chaos' would have been very different.

Happy Halloween my beans! I know its November now, oh well I don't give a shit!

(Mfc will have random spinoffs to cure my boredom. Look out for em!)

Damn it Amour this is why we can't have nice things. -_-

Fanart by: -UwU101-

(Luv u hon!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting out of the taxi, you smiled at the sight of the massive estate in front of you. Stone walls with gold pointed fences, the sweet smell of roses in the air as you made your way up the brick driveway.

The taxi driver sent you one last wave, before driving down the road and out of sight. This manor was very far out, so it would take a couple hours for him to get back to the city.

The driveway was lined with beautiful lilacs, someone obviously had a green thumb. Sun flowers towered high by the front porch.

You set your suitcases down and rang the doorbell, it let out a happy chime while you waited.

....and waited.

......and waited.

........and waited...?

'Are they even home? I know I called someone.' You asked yourself, maybe you should knock?

You knocked a little harder this time, however you didn't expect the front door to open slowly by its self.

You took a step inside and set your suitcases by the coat rack in the corner. You'll get them later, first you've got to find your boss.. Bosses?

"I'm sorry for barging in! The door was open and no one answered!" You called out, however you were only replied with silence.. And gasps?

You carefully walked into the living room, nothing seemed out of place.. It had dark wooden floors with a giant throw rug in the middle, a large L shaped couch which was leather with a coffee table sitting in front of it. A fire place on the far wall.

On closer inspection, your eyes widened at the bleeding woman on the floor, she laid on her back clutching her side.

You quickly went up to her. "Oh my God! What happened!?" You ask her, looking for anything to cover the large cut on her side.

Her faded hazel eyes met yours and she grabs your wrist tightly. "He didn't do it on purpose.. Don't take him away from me.." She mutters, a drop of blood goes down her chin.

"Who!?"

With a weak hand she points to the far corner of the room, a figure in white huddled with their hands on both sides of their head, they rocked, speaking to them selves.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to." They repeated, blood on their hands, a lone blade thrown far from them.

Your blood ran cold at the sight of the monster, a small skeleton with horns like a devil yet having wings line an angel. Their red eye lights wide with tears.

Ignoring them for now, you ran to the kitchen to get a towel for her wound, maybe then you can call the police.

You rummaged through all the drawers looking for a towel, failing to notice the shattered halo on the floor.

You ran back into the living room, back to the woman on the floor. You carefully pressed the towel to her gash, if you kept pressure on it she would have a chance to survive.

She gave you a gentle smile, then turned her head to the figure in the corner. "Amour.. Please, come to mommy."

At hearing her voice, the small skeleton crawled across the floor like a sick puppy, he took her hand in his.

Her hand squeezes his before letting go of it to cup his cheek, the let's out a sad giggle. "I love you sweetie, never forget that. You were always my favorite." She pinches the heart half on his cheek as she closes her eyes.

"I forgive you..." Her voice trails off as her breathing slows down.

Neon pink tears fall down his cheeks as his eye lights disappear, he hangs his head low.

"I'm sorry.." You say, tears in your eyes as you reach over to rest a hand on his shoulder.

He flinches away from you, his eye lights burn a deep crimson red, the hearts on his cheeks shattering and disappearing.

The knife in the corner begins to levitate, then is suddenly back in his hands once again.

He lunges for you, sharp blade in his hands ready to strike. "You took her away from me!" He snarls, the tip of the blade dangerously close to your face.

You struggled to get him off of you, but even for such a small skeleton monster he was heavy.

You gripped his wrists to fight off the knife that had cut the side of your face, it was caked in old blood but even you could see the pink metal on the side of it.

You shoved him with your foot, rolling him over so you had him and the knife pinned down on the floor.

His eye lights faded once again, leaving them nothing but pitch black voids.

You smirked down at him in victory, but in the corner of your eye you could see a pair of silver and pink scissors floating.

Before you could move, the scissors had already entered your throat, your blood had sprayed on his face.

He shoves you harshly off of him, kicking you in the side as he makes it back onto his feet.

Once the blade is put back in his coat, he bends down and picks up the woman, holding her closely in a bridal style fashion.

And, as your vision began to fade, the last thing you saw was him walking out of the mansion with the limp woman in his arms.

End...?

Happy spooky season!