Webs and whispers.

Comment who should get a babybones next. I love her so much. :3

Maybe it really was Jasper's ex wife with the problem and not him.

Feel free to draw her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A woman enters a cold mansion to get away from the heavy rain from outside. The floors creek's under her feet as she enters the foyer.

The doors seem to shut themselves behind her with a loud bang, the chain lock falling to the floor.

As silent as the mansion was, it felt like she wasn't here alone. She felt a chill go down her spine and she clutched her coat closer to her body.

"Come on, it has to be around here somewhere." The woman complains, beginning to search through various drawers and dressers.

She had her eye on a certain item that would be within this mansion. A golden pocket watch that had been in her late husband's family for years.

The watch itself had to be worth thousands of dollars as it aged each year. Her late husband always carried it on his vest. Yet, he was always the best at hiding it.

Victoria herself let out a huff, her new marriage didn't last long a couple years after the murder. He left her for someone far more beautiful and took his money with him. 

She had killed her previous husband for nothing it seemed. Yet our lady here had no regrets. She hated monsters anyway.

She made her way up the spiral staircase, holding a flashlight in her hands, trying not to trip thanks to her stripper heels.

The mansion only got colder the closer she got to her old room. The same bedroom that her husband took his last breath.

She stood in the room and her chest felt tight, the room being colder than ice. The sheets still stained with the blood and dust of her late husband.

She swallowed out of fear and made her way over to the nightstand, knowing he usually kept it there.

The drawer opened and there laid an old photograph of her smiling with a tall skeleton monster. Him looking happier then ever while she faked hers.

The frame had been shattered and bloody fingerprints were over her face. It must have fallen to the floor as he trued to reach out to her before his death.

She could still feel the cold blade in her hands, one cut to the throat and it was all over.

The bedroom doors slammed shut, startling her and she tripped onto the bed where the dried blood laid.

"Whoever said you we're allowed to show your sorry face around here again? Haven't you caused enough pain? How does one like you sleep at night? Knowing that you took my fathers life? And for what? Greed?" A feminine voice says with malice, her voice having a slight echo to it.

"Humans like you are all the same. You just take and take not caring about the consequences." There was a hiss as the voice echoed around the room.

Victoria shook in fear utterly terrified as a see through skeleton girl appeared in front of her.

Her style of clothing Gothic with lace and bows, black roses around her waist, long black ribbons against her hoopskirt. Ankle high velvet socks with heeled tap shoes.

A purple top hat on her skull, lace over her face like a vale someone would wear at a funeral.

Her long sleeves making her look even more flowy, she wasn't even touching the floor!

Her lavender eyes piercing through the woman with resentment. All four of them glaring daggers into her guilty soul.

"What have you got to say for yourself?" She hisses, narrowing her eyes at the greedy human.

Victoria screams and tries to run for the door, forgetting her mission for the pocket watch, fearing for her life.

However no matter how much she pounded on the door it was no use.

The ghost girl behind her smirks as her face begins to split in two halves, long slender red tipped spider legs stretching out of her back.

"Goodbye Victoria, I shall see you burning in hell."

All that could be heard was screaming fading into the night, with the sound of blood being shed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morticia, you've gotten blood all over your gown! What happened?" Jasper floated over to her with a handkerchief to wipe her face.

Fear looks over and sends her a proud smile.

Morticia simply smiles back at him.

End. Hope you all enjoyed! I love writing about the outcast daughters. We need more girls.. -_-