Bloody birthday.

I hope the pic is there, I'm proud of it. And it took far longer to draw then it should've.

Enjoy~ Oh, and watch your ankles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy.. I don't like the way it's staring at me.." A girl with pigtails admits to her mother, holding up the gift box.

"Oh Suzy, its only a doll. You love dolls!" Her mother reassures her, sitting next to her daughter with a soft smile.

"Huh.. That's odd. It doesn't say who its from." Her father said aloud, looking over the card for the second time in confusion.

"Why don't you take him up to your room darling? While me and your father clean up a bit?" Her mother suggests, resting a hand on her daughters shoulder.

Suzy shrugs her shoulders and takes the doll in her arms, he was soft to the touch with plush felt. He was half her size. Being up to her waist in height.

She holds him in her arms with the best of her ability as she quickly runs up the stairs to her room.

Her parents watch with a smile.

"Who do you think sent it?" James asks his wife, eyes lingering on the box the doll had arrived in.

Martha shrugs her shoulders. "You know how my brother is, he probably wanted it to he a surprise. Now, let's clean up this mess. Can you out the cake in the fridge?"

Her husband nods his head, picking up the cake with ease and walking it into the kitchen, while he wife cleaned up the confetti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here's my room Stitches! And thats Rosy my teddy. She sleeps with me every night. We can have tea parties over here! Oh and here's my coloring books!" Suzy cheerfully shows her room to the doll, his expression never changing.

"Mommy hung up those streamers! Just to make my room a little more festive! Oh, and I brought up some cookies for us!" She giggles, setting the doll on the floor in the center of her fuzzy pink rug.

She laid on her stomach and began to color in one of the many coloring books she had, a chocolate chip cookie hanging in her mouth while she colored with her glitter crayons.

The dolls button eyes lingered on the teddy bear next to the girl with a harsh smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James sat at the end of his daughters bed. "Susan, why would you hurt Rosy?"

Suzy looked up at her father in shock. "Daddy, I didn't do that! I don't know what happened, honest!"

He shakes his head. "Even after your grandmother made her for you too.. Susan you're grounded for the rest of the weekend."

"But daddy that isn't fair! I didn't do anything!"

He stands after tucking her in with the butterfly patterned blanket. "Just go to sleep, we'll talk more about this tomorrow."

The girl sighs and rolls on her side. "Fine."

Her father clicks off the lamp, then picks up the body of the headless teddy bear, with a sigh he leaves his daughters room, shutting the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martha hums to herself as she rinses the shampoo out of her hair, the water warm and pleasant.

She hears the door slam shut, catching her attention she peeks out of the shower. "James? What was that? I swear, I cannot leave that man alone for five minuets." She laughs to herself, closing the curtain once again.

Soft tapping against the tile is heard, yet Martha chooses to ignore it, rinsing off her body.

The curtain rips open, revealing the small doll holding up the large kitchen knife, its smile wide traveling fangs.

Martha screams at the sight of it, trying to back away from it, the blade sliced against her arms and legs.

The woman gasps as she looses her footing, she had fallen out of the bathtub and cracked the back of her skull against the wet tiles.

The dolls little penny loafers land on the tile as he hops out of the bathtub, he held the knife in his hand as he stared down at the lifeless woman on the floor.

His shoulders shake out of silent giggles as he steps over her, and pitter patters into the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James sat in the living room, speaking with his mother on the phone. "No, I don't know what's gotten into her. I wouldn't make her another one, she doesn't deserve it."

Soft tapping against the wood makes him look over his shoulder. "I'll have to call you back mother, I'm sorry about the bear. Yes, I love you too."

He sets the phone back on the hook, walking into the kitchen where he heard the tapping.

"Suzy, I thought I told you to go to bed. You're grounded young lady." He huffs, flipping the lights on, yet his daughter was nowhere to be found.

"I am not playing games." James rolls his eyes, dropping to his knees to peek under the dining table.

The tapping is heard again, it getting louder and quicker, the man didn't have time to react before a blade had sliced through his side.

He shouts out in pain, holding the side of his torso, as it bled. He looks over his shoulder to see the doll standing there with a grin on its face, its button eyes glowing in the darkness of the kitchen.

"No! No! That's impossible!" He says, beginning to crawl away.

The dolls shakes its head and slowly follows after him, taking his sweet time as he runs the tip of the knife against the wall.

"Martha!" He yells for his wife, the dolls feet walking along his back as he struggled to crawl..

A soundless giggle makes the dolls shoulders shake, before his small hand lifts up the blade,

One last pained cry echoes through the house as the knife enters the back of the mans throat, blood puddling on the floor below.

Sniffling is head behind him, Stitches turns his head his grin widening.

Suzy stood there tears going down her cheeks, as she stared down at her birthday present.

"Y-you killed mommy and daddy.."

Stitches grins and skips over to her, he claps his tiny hands the closer he gets to her.

The girl screamed once the meat clever was held high, it came down with a sickening crack of her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirens were heard from blocks away, police officers surrounded the house.

Evidence being collected as a few of them roamed the house, some of them nearly about to vomit from the blood bath they'd seen.

"Officer Howler, you need to see this."  The chief said, calling on of his top officers into the daughters bedroom.

The officer entered the room, his mismatched eyes widening at the sight.

The girls head sat upon the teddy bears body, a knife beside her, the wall covered in blood.

'Let's play again sometime.' Was written on the wall in blood, a doll with button eyes sat at the tea table with a smile on its face.

End...?

Stitches if officially my favorite to write about :3