Dad-cannons #2

Misfits! I'm super happy rn. I just got a bunch of fanart!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo: (Sorry you're his niece)

Romeo spoils you rotten, he buys you tons and tons of gifts every time he sees you.

He always gets you the best clothing! After knowing your style, he'll buy everything in stock.

You question why he wears a skirt, yet his answer is always the same.

"Its fabulous, baby doll!"

Sorry if you hate it, but he'll do your makeup and nails if you have a formal event to go to.

He even taught you how to dance! Don't worry its pg.

You've tried to walk in his heels, but you trip every time, sorry honey only a diva can rock those!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amour:

"You're never leaving this house. The world is filthy! Full of parasites who want to hurt you! Don't worry though, daddy will protect you!"

You're kept inside most of the time, but as a kid you don't really care. Amour raised you as a clean freak, and you'd hate to get your dress dirty!

Amour keeps all the sharp objects out from your reach, he's already lost your mother he can't loose you too.

You sit in his lap while he brushes your hair to perfection, always braiding it with silk bows.

"Daddy, why are you always covered in that red stuff?"

He chuckles. "Don't worry beautiful, I was painting the garage again!"

You shrug your shoulders and go back to playing with your dolls, not noticing the mischievous grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper:

"Um.. You realize I'm a ghost right?"

Creator facepalms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari:

"I have a child?"

Creator sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus:

Your real parents aren't home much at all to spend time with you, so they bought Cyrus. He doesn't do any chores, but he does watch over you.

"Cyrus, did you clean daddy's car?"

"No, but I hit it with a rock."

You giggle.

Cyrus is very protective over you, he walks you to school each day, keeping an eye on the other kids.

If you're bullied, he just has to tower over them from behind you and they run off to cry to their mommy's.

You fall asleep in his lap a lot when he reads to you, he runs his heaters for you then dozes off as well.

He'll lay on the floor and play with you his tech adds sound effects and it makes you smile every time.

He will do anything to protect that smile.

You warm his cold mechanical heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce:

"I ate the little guppy!"

"What is wrong with you?" Creator asks.

End! I hope you enjoyed! :3

I might make Cyrus' an actual one shot!