Cursed angel.

Basically, Cupid's aura is a curse.

Pic above is some adorable fanart! sugaarteaa Credit to you!

Cupid: *exists*

Everyone: *swoons*

-----

Romeo: *exists*

Everyone: *suddenly turned on*

-----

Amour: *exists*

Everyone: *runs for their lives*

----

Lockheart: *exists*

Everyone: *suddenly on fire*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid always had a hard time making friends. You see, being the god of love had its blessings and curses.

His blessings being that he was the only skeleton who had a functioning heart that beat in his chest. Granting him to be more loving an sensitive then any other monster.

With one shot of his arrows, he could make even the most lonely of hearts find their match for the rest of their life.

The curses being that he had to hide every time he had to leave the house. He didn't want to tackled down by paparazzi.

And his.. Love aura. It was a mix of both. Good things happened to those around him yes, but.. He was tired of the fake love around him.

Anytime he would meet someone new, they would be head over heels for him instantly. They would always pull him into hugs and try to kiss his heart stamps.

Luckily, his bothers weren't affected by it, they had their own. Lockheart broke hearts for a living, and he would have to walk with his brother to slap anyone out of the aura.

Another bonus being that with every successful couple he matched, he aged backwards. So he'd always keep his cute looks.

But with every creation his mother made, he knew they would all have to meet him eventually. To which he dreaded each time.

Hallow was the first.

~~~~~~~~~~

The embodiment of Halloween had looked around the mansion in curiosity, his ears perked at every time sound.

The woman with the horns had already taken his things to his new room, for now she let him roam the place and get comfortable. He had just gotten there after a very long journey from Russia.

But once he entered the kitchen, which was decked out in pastel pinks and bright whites. He had never seen anything so cute in his immortal life.

A small barely five foot two skeleton sent him a smile, holding a trey of candy corn covered cookies, dyed with red food dye.

"Hi! I'm Cupid Valentine, I wasn't sure what exactly you liked so.." He sets the tray aside with a soft smile, the room already feeling warmer from his aura and cuteness.

"Hallow Bloodgood. Luckily for you I've got a massive sweet tooth." He chuckles, taking one of the cookies off the tray, sticking a single fang into it to drain its color.

"Wow, I've never seen anyone do that before! How'd you do that?" The angel asks, looking up at him with twinkling eyes.

"Being a vampire has its perks. I'm not a fan of blood, so anything red is my substitute." He winks, licking his fangs.