Matchup #3

Wow I'm writing a lot today aren't I? Oh well, these are fun!

XxRozxX11 I match you with Amour!

Your kind nature had caught the eyes of the pink clad angel, his eyes had never sparkled as much as they did when he saw you standing alone in the corner.

Your kindness towards him had really made him fall hard for you. The two of you would sit in the library, browsing the romance section.

He'd keep an eye on what books you'd chose, making sure to take notes of the things you liked.

But once you had found his signature blade and the way you looked at it and studied it. He knew you were the one.

The fact that you always have razor sharp pencils on you at all times makes him smile. But, now that you've got him to protect you, I'm not so sure you'll need those anymore.

If anyone dares to shout at you, he'll slit their throat. Then quickly run to your side to make sure you're alright. No one hurts his love and gets away with it. And that's a promise.

You have no idea how many knives he's got under that pleated skirt, but maybe it's best you don't know.

Amour is very affectionate. He's very cuddly and always gets you little gifts. Doesn't matter how expensive it was, he'll get you anything you want.

He always gives you soft kisses on the lips and cheeks. He loves to sit behind you with you on his lap just so he can hold you close and cover you in his scent.

Other times when you sit in his lap you like to read to him, it always leave him purring at the sound of your soft voice.

Overall, you're pampered, well fed and well loved. This angel will do anything to see you smile.

And I mean anything.

"Don't worry about a thing babydoll. I'll always be here for you.~" He giggles while petting your hair. You just smile and hug him tighter.

Hope you enjoyed! <3