Violet tears.

Sad fluff with a side of angst, but with a happy ending!

(I'm sorry, I got inspired by a song by Taylor Swift)

Holy shit! Double update!? Yes. Now shoosh and read. *pats your head*

~~~~~~~~set in modern times~~

The white haired male let out a sigh as he looked out the window of the library. A heavy book in his hands, a cup of fresh tea sitting aside to cool.

Jasper was supposed to visit him today, but.. He hasn't been by much thanks to that new girl he's been seeing suddenly.

'What makes her so special?' Sebastian thinks, the ache in his heart only growing the more he thought about it.

Jasper and Sebastian were long time friends, they've always been close, it wasn't long until something was going to tear that friendship apart.

Relationships.

Jasper had suddenly been seeing a woman, always talking about how lovely she was. Sebastian had never seen her, but he'd just smile and nod glad that his love was even talking to him at all.

Yes, even someone as reserved as him had gained a crush and fallen in love with his best friend. It was getting harder and harder to hide it but the more Jasper was away it only made his cold heart break more and more.

Mari knew of his feelings, and it only made his heart ache seeing his cousin so depressed and lonesome more than usual. No matter what he tried nothing had seemed to work.

"Has he introduced you to her yet?" Mari asks, fluttering to the top of the shelves to put the books away.

The ivory headed boy shook his head and crossed his arms across the counter. "No, he hasn't even talked to me in days... I only get a text once every other week now." He sighs.

Mari frowns and walks over to his cousin. "Have you tried contacting him?"

Sebastian shakes his head and hides his face into his crossed arms on the counter. "He never answers. Even if he does, I hear her yelling at him to put the phone down."

Mari wraps his arms around his cousin in a comforting hug the best he could. "I'm sorry."

An arm wraps around his shoulders. "Its not your fault. I just don't understand what is so great about her for me to be kicked to the curb." Sebastian hisses.

His lavender eyes are glossed over with tears, he hides his face in his hands. "I just hope she treats him right. She better not take him for granted.. I hope she holds him tight and looks him in the eyes that I've grown to love and holds his hand for eternity.." He begins to choke as his tears fall into his smaller cousins fluff.

The blonde holds him tighter, only hoping that he'll get through this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's just the sweetest! I can't believe a beauty like her saw something in me!" Jasper smiles, his cheeks flushed as he spoke of the girl he had fallen for.

Sebastian faked a smile, biting back his feelings as the violet haired boy spoke lovingly over her.

"I'm so head over heels! You can't imagine it!" Jasper giggles.

Sebastian shook his head, hiding his tears behind the hardback of his novel. "No i- I wouldn't."

"Hey, are you okay?"

"F-fine. Don't worry about me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't until the end of September when he saw her, the woman who had taken the sweet lavender headed boy away from him.