BBFF (Batty, best friend forever)

Have some Hallow being a cute gay bean because I f*cking love him.

Enjoy ~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a crush on your best friend, wasn't exactly easy. As cheesy as it was, you had quickly fallen for him.

Hallow was always the sweetest and the best listener, well.. Besides those big bat ears might be the cause of it.

The two of you would have movie nights and popcorn would ways be thrown everywhere. Anytime there was a jumpscare in the movie, you'd cling to him.

He was really cute too, you knew being a vampire might be the cause of it.

The two of you spent most of your time together, shopping at the mall, going to arcades, getting lunch, you name it. You two did everything together.

Even when you had your bad breakup, he was there for you. You think that was when you truly fell for him.

You had been dreading to confess, afraid he'd reject you or quit the friendship the two of you had.

But, it was beginning to eat you up inside. The longer you kept your feelings hidden the more you fell, and the more awkward it was yo be around him.

Tonight, you had finally gained the courage. It was Saturday, another one of your movie nights with him.

You had set out all of the snacks like normal, just waiting for the best time to try and make your move. You waited for the sun to go down, which was the time he'd fly through your window.

Speak of the devil, a small purple bat had flown through your window before proofing into a gust of orange smoke and revealing your batty bff.

"Hallow!" You greet him, running up to him to give him a quick hug, making him chuckle and hug you back.

"Hello sveet fang! Miss me?" He snickers, poking your nose with a single filed claw.

You eagerly nod and lead him to the couch, he takes a seat next to you as always. You sit as close as you can against him, his arm around your shoulders. 

He shuts off the lamp on the side table next to him, as you grab a soft blanket for the both of you. Then you grab the popcorn bowl, setting it on your lap to share with him.

"So, vwhat movie is this?" He asks, propping his skull up on his free hand while the other dangles over your shoulder. Making your cheeks flush.

"I found it in the bargain bin, so its probably stupid. Some dumb teenagers go to a cabin, so it might be interesting." You rest your head on his chest, enjoying the coldness he gave off.

"Pfft. How many movies are about cabins?"

You giggle. "Too many."

He laughs along with you, propping his long legs up on your coffee table. His Halloween themed mismatched socks making you smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie, the two of you had shifted, Hallow laid on his back with his arms behind his head, his wings stretched out on the couch with you laying on top of him.

Your cheeks flushed bright, his chest moved when he breathed, despite being an undead skeleton who doesn't even have lungs.

While he watched the slasher chase after the cheerleader with an axe, you took the time to just admire his face.

Just like a skeleton should be, he was very boney, but it was so odd how his face moved and made expressions. Those stripes too, were they really stripes or carvings?

His eyes shined a fiery yellow, they even sparked like embers inside a jack-o-lantern.

Those ears, although they may be large like a bats, they were very soft to the touch. It always was the cutest when he moved them, or if they twitched.

Those teeth, they were stunningly white and sharp. They should've been used for blood sucking, yet he only uses them for his candy corn habit.

He had a strong jawline as well with a sharp chin, you had run your thumb gently across his soft cheekbone.

This caused his lovely yellow eyes to meet yours in confusion, even his ears perked. He was saying something, yet you didn't hear it. To far into your own daze.

You closed your eyes and pressed your soft lips against his fangs, while holding his skull.

You didn't expect to be pushed back and for him to sit up quickly. His eye lights wide as he looked down at you.

"Y/n.."

You shake your head. "Oh my gosh I'm soo sorry Hallow! I.. I didn't mean.. I-.." You sigh, hiding your face in your hands. "I'm sorry.."

"I.. I had no idea you felt this vway.." He says softly, avoiding eye contact, he puts a hand on your shoulder. 

"Y/n there is something I.. I have to tell you.. I didn't tell you at first since.. I've never told anyone but.. I'm.. I'm.." His breathing is shaky as he continues, his cheeks flushing a neon orange.

You set your hands in your lap, and look over at your friend in worry.

"I'm.. F*ck it. I'm gay okay?" He sighs, his ears folding back in embarrassment.

Your eyes widen. He was? You couldn't even tell! But.. Now that you think about it....

It was odd he never picked up on your signals. He liked boys! No wonder why he freaked out when you kissed him!

"Hallow, I had no idea.." You quickly pull the vampire into a hug. "But, the girls at work will be jealous! I have a gay best friend and they don't!"

"You.. You really don't mind?" He asks, shocked at your reaction, his ears perking once again.

"Of course not! Hell I love you even more!" You smile, squeezing him tighter.

He smiles. "You're an amazing friend y/n. I love you too.." Orange tears of joy fall down his cheeks as he hugs you back with a fanged smile.

"So, who do you like?"

"Honestly..? Please don't laugh."

"Is it coby?"

"Vwhat? Hell no."

"Fear?"

"Glasses are sexy, but no."

"Pfft. Asher?"

"No. He's a cool friend but no."

"...Lockheart?"

"No, he's a d*ck."

"Oh my god, is it Cupid!?"

He blushes a bright orange.

"It is! Aww cute!"

"Y/n! Y/n! Oh my god don't call him!"

End..! Idk I'm bored. And I love Hallow so much.