You've found your answer.

I suck at titles, but these are the answers from the Q&A, I had to write em all down.

Welp, here we go. This'll be a long one!

~~~~~

Q- What motivated you or inspired you to make the outcasts?

A- Honestly, I got bored of reading the same shit, most of sans x readers are the same.

I wanted something different, and wanted to try to make my own sanses to write about. Even though now they aren't sanses.

I was worried how people would react, but I wanted to try. And I can't thank you all enough for the support over the years!

And my sister for helping me name Hallow, and for encouraging me.

~~~~~

Q- To Fear, favourite book?

The spider turns his head and smiles at you, holding up a book in his hands.

"Misery. By Stephen King. I love it when Annie breaks the authors legs for being a dirty birdy." He chuckles.

~~~~~~

Q- Hallow what's your favorite Horror movie?

The vampire smiles, digging through his stacks of movies, finally he pulls out the one.

"Trick r treat. Its a classic, I vwatch it every Halloween. I've even got a poster." He beams, hugging the DVD case.

~~~~~~~

Q- Fear, can you play piano? And what's your favorite place to read other than your room?

"During the warmer months, I sit on the front porch enjoying the breeze and fresh air. When it's cold however, I'll read my novels in the attic. Its heated and I have my very own web in there." The spider smiles.

"I can play Beethoven classics. Do you have a song request?" He asks, cracking his knuckles.

~~~~~~~

Q- Cupid, what's your favorite breakfast food?

The angel beams, revealing his plate. "Raspberry pastries, almost like a Toaster Strudel, but my own recipe!"

~~~~~~~~

Q- Jasper or Fear, can you teach me Calligraphy?

The ghost smiles down at you. "Practice makes perfect darling. I know you can do it, follow my hand strokes."

~~~~~~~

Q- Cupid, what's something unexpected that only you and Creator know about you that the others don't?

The angel puts a hand on his chin in thought, then looks over his shoulders.

Once he makes sure no ones looking he bends down to your level.

"I'm not a virgin." He whispers with a wink.

~~~~~~~~

Q- Coby, favourite song?

The gorgon smirks. "One night stand by Cash Cash."

~~~~~~~

Q- You and the Outcasts favorite food?

Creator: Pizza, hands down.

Cupid: Anything with strawberries.

Hallow: Pumpkin pie.

Coby: All chips.

Asher: Bacon.

Fear: Dark chocolate.