Hot date.

Here you go Lilly. <3

Once again, I'm sure you noticed the boys are changing again. I tweaked their personalities a bit, along with their looks and fashion.

Enjoy~ my little Heartbreakers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you need my help?" Cupid asks you, crossing his arms over his chest, tilting his head in confusion.

"I feel like I'll mess it up.. Please Cupid? You know how much I like him!" You reply, trying to hide your flustered cheeks.

The small bat on the angel's shoulder snickered a little, before nuzzling his fuzzy cheek against Cupid's neck. Making himself comfortable in the love god's scarf.

Cupid smiles. "Aww, aren't you cute. Sure, I can help you out! But don't ever rush love okay? It takes a lot of trust, and honesty." He removes his apron, giving you a thumbs up before stepping out of the kitchen and into the living room. 

You hid yourself behind the kitchen door to watch the angel do his work, Cupid was always someone you could rely on. You trusted him.

As much as you loved Romeo, the lust incarnate, you knew he would  fluster you like no tomorrow. You didn't trust him to hook you up with his older brother.

And Amour.. As sweet as he was you knew he didn't exactly have the best view on love. Only an eye for blades.

And death.

Cupid skips over to the heart broken skeleton, who was currently laying on the leather couch in the living room. His arms behind his head, sockets closed and the same usual scowl on his face.

"Lockheart." Cupid shakes his shoulders, propping a hand on his hip.

"What the f*ck do you want you f*cking poptart?" He mutters back, opening one of his sockets in irritation. Revealing his beautiful scarlet iris.

"Well, I needed to speak with you about something."

"Can't your f*cking boyfriend talk to you or some shit? Go talk to him bat f*cker." He rolls on his side, middle finger high in the air.

The angel rolls his eyes. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. It's about y/n."

The devil lifts a brow. "What about her?" He didn't sound too irritated, he must had been cranky from being woken from his nap.

"Well.. I was hoping you'd get off your grouchy butt and talk to her. She really likes you, you know." Cupid does his signature smile.

The horned skeletons cheeks flush a slight cherry red. "Really? Why? You're not f*cking with me are you?"

"No, dummy. Besides I only lay with vampires remember? Please, take her out tonight. It'd really cheer her up!" The angel giggles.

"You're f*cking weird. Fine.. I'll take her out, but don't wake me up for stupid shit again or I'm punching those shitty hearts off your puffy f*cking face." He narrows his eyes, finally standing.

"Touch him and I'll shove those high heels up your ass." Hallow cuts in, his arms around the angel's waist, he stares down at the devil with a lidded grin.

"Get staked." Lock responds, throwing on his white leather jacket, rolling up the sleeves.

"Get f*cked." Hallow winks, sticking out his candy colored tongue with a snicker.

You squeak once the heeled devil makes his way passed you down the hall, his tail bouncing behind him with every step.

"F*ck you." Lock hisses over his shoulder.