Puppy love.

Asher x reader so the fangirls can have nose bleeds and scream until my windows break. XD

Nah, its just been a while since we've seen our sweet wolfie boy.

Quick note: I listened to a werewolf boyfriend asmr audio yesterday and it freaked me out. The guys name was Asher in it. 0_0

Anyway, Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher Howler. Not too much was known about him, except the gossip that was thrown around the school.

Girls would squeal if he walked passed them. Whenever they tried to talk to him, he'd shy away with a flustered face.

He was sweet and very good looking. He was considered one of the hottest boys in school.

He was tall, towering at a high six foot six, he was tan and his hair was always styled in a dyed blue mohawk. He had a case of Heterochromia. One of his eyes were an amber orange, while the other was a soft sapphire blue.

He was an outdoorsy boy who spent most of his time outside, or he was found in the gym with Mari Gold.

But, he always did spend lunch with you. You two had bumped into each other at the beginning of the year, and you ignored the glares of the other girls whenever you'd walk with him.

No one knew him like you did.

While they cared about his looks, you saw past them, Asher was a shy sweetheart, tall and gentle. He was very a-dork-able which was the only word that really described him.

As winter was finally here, the days only got shorter. Normally you'd walk home, but Asher didn't like the idea of you walking home at night.

He'd be close to your side, with your hand in his while he kept an eye on things around the two of you.

But tonight.. He didn't show. It worried you, he'd always walk you home, was he sick? You weren't sure.

You checked your phone for the fifth teenth time tonight before setting it back in your pocket. You left the school grounds and kept your eyes down to the ground.

It felt so.. Lonesome without your sweet boy near you. It was unnerving..

You shivered without his warmth, your hand felt like it was missing something.

You sighed and looked up at the sky, the moon was full and lit up the night in a calming glow which only soothed your nerves a little bit.

A stick had been snapped in half behind you, making you stop in place and look over your shoulder.

Suddenly you were harshly thrown against the chain link fence, your back pack falling to the ground beside you.

You clutch the side of your head, when you meet eyes with a pair of cold grey ones.

A stocky male glared daggers at you with a knife aimed at your neck. "Don't you think its dangerous to be out on the town alone princess?"

His voice was laced with venom and anger as his grey eyes pierced ice into your soul.

Soft growling catches his attention, he turns his head to the right and his eyes widened.

You shook in place as your eyes followed his gaze, a large wolf like creature stood at the end of the sidewalk.

Its eyes amber and sapphire looking up at the man with a angry glare, it bared its massive sharp teeth at him and only him.

The man in front of you dropped his knife and slowly backed away from you, as the beast got closer and closer.

It stopped in front of you, its fur spiked in a mowhawk down its back, its eyes never leaving the male's figure as he ran off with tears in his eyes.

Once he was gone, the beast turned its gaze to meet your eyes, it just stares for a moment before it nudges your arm with its snout.

You quickly stood up and grabbed your bag, keeping eye contact with it as it watched you.

You slowly started to walk again, and the beast stayed by your side, its claws clicking on the pavement.

No one else even dared to look at you for the rest of your walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, you rolled on your side your own sleepy gaze landing on the male beside you.

His arms were protectively around your waist, his hair messy with bed head as he snored into your neck.

It turned out that the beast was Asher, he made that very clear to you. You didn't know anyone else with blue and orange eyes like his.

"I didn't want ta see ya hurt darlin'."

"Your secret is safe with me, Ash."

In the day he was the schools hottie, at night he was a beast that hid in the shadows.

But to you? He was your wolf that acted like a puppy.

End! Idk really, I just wanted to write something. Sorry if this is bad!