Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

Getting dressed with the help of Maggie, Beth is just excited that she gets to go home to Daryl in her bed. She really does love him and she knows he truly loves her too. She's racing trying to get ready and Maggie is just trying to get her safely dressed.

"Will you calm down spaz. No one is awake at 6:30 in the morning, let alone moving fastly."

"I just wanna get out of here."

"And see yer boyfriend? Well he's already out of the house...ironically looking for a house."

"What? What do you mean?" She stops and looks at Maggie.

"You didn't expect him to live with Dad forever, did you? He's looking for a place to live." Getting in the wheelchair Maggie, wheels Beth out to her car the valet got and we get in. The whole way home Beth keep thinking about Daryl buying a house. Yeah it's not really a big deal, but she wishes he would've told her about it. Then again it's really none of her business either. Coming back through town, Maggie pulls over and looks at the Candy Shoppe. There's a new window now that is painted just like the old one and she notices the open sign is on. Getting out, she enters and everyone one of her friends and employees are standing there cheering for her.

"Welcome Back Beth!" They all cheer and Jake comes racing up to her with a wobbly leg.

"Jakers! Thank you all." Everyone hugs her and Jake doesn't leave her side until the kitchen door opens and Daryl comes in with a cake Michone had made for her return. Setting the cake on the counter, Daryl comes over to her and hugs her. He gives her a quick kiss on the lips and then hugs her again.

"You surprised?"

"Yes. Did you do all this?"

"The whole town did. Turn around." Turning to look out the front window, she notices everyone in the town putting up tables and starting to cook fair food and barboque food and music starts playing somewhere.

"Oh my gosh...Thank you all so much."

"You and your candy means so much to us, Beth. We had to show you some how." Rick says as he and Michone sway back and forth. "Let the party comence all day! You go relax, we will do the baking and cooking today."

"Thanks everyone." Going upstairs, Beth looks at her super clean apartment and stands in her living room mindless. Behind her two strong arms wrap around her as a pair of lips kiss her neck.

"How are you feel?" Turning in his arms, Beth smiles at Daryl and kisses him longingly.

"So good." She smiles and then frowns a bit. Catching it, he looks at her sideways and has her close to his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"...Are you looking for a new house?" She hesitantly asks and he weakly smiles.

"You worried I'll be leaving you?"

"N...no...."

"Liar. Haha, sweetheart, I wanted to ask you something."

"Wha...what?"

"Would you like to move in with me? We can find a house close enough so you can go to work, but farther away from people so we can have some privacy." He kisses her lips and his hands hold her ass.

"You want me to live with you?"

"Yes. Beth, you already know I love you so much, but I want you to be sure before we do anything."

Thinking it over for a bit, she looks around at her apartment and then at him.

"Why don't we test it out...you move in here and if it works out the way we want it to, then we buy a house." Picking her up and putting her legs around his waits, he kisses her and then smiles at her.

"If that's what you want to do, I think it's a great idea."

After they have their private chat, they head downstairs and party well into the afternoon. And when evening rolls around the party just continues. Everyone loves Hershel as the mayor that the whole atmosphere seems friendlier and happier. After there is a brief firework show and everyone says goodbye and packs up their tables and chairs and charcoal grills, Beth and Daryl head back to her store. She's really tired after the long day and all she can really do is straighten up the shop for tomorrow.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah...I'm just really tired. Jake seems to be conked out." Beth says as their find the bloodhound sleeping behind the counter. Wrapping his arms around Beth, Daryl feels so in love with her right now. His body hums as he holds her from behind and they sway back and forth.

"Let's close up shop and go to bed. How does that sound?" Her body shakes against his with want. Backing her behind into his front, she feels his want too. She slowly grinds against him and feels the want in both of them grow. Turning around, she wraps her arms around his neck and he picks her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Kissing her, he walks to the door, shutting off the shop light and they walk upstairs to her bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, he kisses her and presses himself against her, but not before he takes a second look at her.

"I love you so much."

"I love you." She yawns and he can't possibly ask her to have sex tonight, she he pulls her boots from her and him and he scoots her up the bed to her pillow and covers her up with the blanket and he shuts off all the lights before climbing in beside her. He had the best day ever.