Chapter 26:

Chapter 26:

As Thanksgiving approaches and everyone in town has calmed down from the scandals, Beth flows about her shoppe singing and moving with grace. She's more than excited to be having Daryl and Merle involved in Thanksgiving and having her apartment filled to the brim with her favorite people.

As she prepares the turkey, Merle starts the potatoes, Michone is on the rolls, and Carol, Carl, and Sophia start cooking other sides for the dinner. It's a dinner that's going to boom with pleasurable aromas.

"So when does Daryl get off of work?" Michone asks as she rolls more bread dough into uniformed rolls.

"He can't...not until much later. So I'm taking him food and dessert." Beth says as she starts making pies-apple, Oreo, and pumpkin.

"Oh, well that's kinda no fun." Carol adds.

"Yeah...it's only cause Jim got a date and Daryl wanted to help him out."

"Well, maybe you two can have some alone time then." Merle raises his eyebrows and the teenagers ignore the comment.

"Maybe. If anything, I will just be happy to see him."

The day drags on at the lonely station. Why did. He have to be the nice guy and offer to fill in for Jim? He should be at home making love to Beth after getting stuffed on thanksgiving food. Alas, he is the nice guy and took Jim's shift. Putting filing folders away, the smell of wonderful food fills his nostrils and he turns around to Beth, her arms full with food containers.

"Oh baby, you didn't have to bring me that." He takes some of the load off her hands and sets it on the desk.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" She hugs him and gives him a lasting kiss before laying her head on his chest. "I've missed you all day."

"I missed you immensely. Haha, how was dinner?"

"Good...everyone got along well...especially daddy and Merle. Daddy's thinking bout hiring Merle as a farmhand when his probation's up in February." Sitting in a chair, Beth hands him his warm food and he start eating it in his roller chair.

"That's good to hear....mhmmm, oh my this is amazing." He eats voraciously and Beth just smiles an looks around the empty station. She wonders why there aren't any cameras in it. He tells her about his day and finishes his good. As he wipes his mouth, Beth just smiles at him and wants him so bad. Getting up, she slowly prowls over to him and straddles him. "Oh, baby..."

Kissing him, she plants herself firmly in her black dress on his lap and starts moving up and down his front. Holding her ass, Daryl French kisses her back as she works on unzipping his pants.

"Ohhh....Beth." He gasps as she starts stroking him up and down. Sitting on top of him reveals she isn't wearing panties. Sliding down over him, she starts rocking him back and forth as they kiss and he holds her ass. "Mhmm....Bethy...oh god..."

She keeps up moving against him and he kisses and sucks on her collar bone and she moans, both feeling her orgasm building. Riding him, he starts building up her orgasm and so does he.

"Oh....fuck..." She quietly says as she feels herself getting closer and closer. Finally not being able to take it any more, Daryl lifts her up and lays her on his desk and starts thrusting in and out of her. "Shhhh...shhhitt..."

"Oh shit...fuck..." Pumping in her more and more, they both feel the rise of their climaxes coming.

"Oh....harder...ssshhhit..." Pumpingbin her harder, Daryl tries to keep himself focused on not cumming until she does. "Fuck....harder...oh...yesss."

"Fuck...Beth..." Pushing harder into her, he goes as far in as he possibly can go and something that's never happened happens.

"Oh shit...I'm cumming.... Daryl... uhhh..." She cums hard around him and soon he too cums. Laying over top of her a bit, Daryl heaves heavy from having had sex fully clothes...mostly. He kisses her neck and lips before pulling away and out. She's so spent she can barely sit up without feeling weak. It's her first ever orgasm and it was wonderful, maybe not the most romantic but best ever.

"Huhhh, I love you...huh..." Looking down at her, dress passed her belly button and hair strewn across the desk, Daryl smiles and rubs her shaking thighs. "How was it for yer first time?"

"Amazing...I love you..."

"Haha...we better clean up, then I'll take you home."

"Okay..." Pulling her dress down, Daryl helps her to her feet and kisses the top of her head two times before they start cleaning up the dishes and reorganizing his desk. Driving her home in the squad car, Daryl parks it and kisses her tenderly.

"Here you are my lady."

"Haha, why thank you kind sir."

"Thank you...I'll see you in the morning my love." Kissing her hand she smiles and gets out of the car with her containers. When he leaves her there on the curb, she smiles and turns to go inside. It was an amazing night, no doubt.