Chapter 27:

Chapter 27:

When the morning rolls around, Beth wakes up to the smell of pancakes and sausage. Sitting up, she's definitely sore from last night, but smiles wholesomely as she remembers how wonderful her first orgasm with Daryl was. Getting out of bed, she saunters to the closet to find some respectable clothes before heading out.

As she enters the kitchen, Beth finds Daryl standing at the stove top and Merle doing something beside him- both quietly mumbling to each other frustratedly. Noticing the ambiance of the kitchen, there's flowers on the table, the place is very clean, and even Jake seems to be in on whatever is going on. When she actually steps foot in the kitchen Jake barks and the Dixon boys turn around, revealing both are covered in pancake flour and batter and both very much flushed.

"What's going on?" Beth asks.

"Surprise! Happy --- Day!" They mumble through the rest of it as They squish her in a hug.

"What day is it?"

"It's...well, you know....yer birthday." Daryl says as he and Merle separate from her.

"Guys...this is sweet of you...but..." They cut her off by ushering her to the cake on the counter and the delicious food on the stove.

"We didn't know if you liked Chocolate cake or Vanilla, so we made a layer cake of both." Merle says as he points to the semi leaning cake that is decorated in pink and white frosting.

"Also, we made breakfast for you, with blueberry custard for the middle of yer pancakes."

"Don't forget to tell her about what's planned for lunch! Ribs, salad, and Daryl even picked up some French bread, freshly baked I must add."

"Oh and Merle ordered dinner for tonight which should get here around 6:30, if that's not too early." Daryl eagerly adds.

"And we have presents you can open..."

"We rented some new movies from the Red Box..."

"Daryl picked up some corn hole boards so we can play on the roof..."

"And we also got some ice cream treats for the middle of the day..."

It was more than overwhelming for Beth and seeing how happy these two were, she couldn't find the heart to tell 'em.

"So, Happy Birthday Beth." Kissing her cheek, Daryl pulls back a chair and she sits down. They serve her breakfast and eat beside her. "We got you roses, cause we didn't know what yer favorite flower was."

"Yeah, I said it was probably best to pick up roses cause they smells better than those carnations or lillies." Pouring her a cup of coffee, Merle smiles and sits down beside her.

"Guys this is all so sweet of you...but it's not my birthday." They become paralyzed and then start yelling and pointing fingers at each other. "Guys...guys..."

Standing up on her chair she finally catches their attention when she screams it again. They stop and look at her.

"It's okay..." She pauses and sits back in her seat. "Now...what gave you the idea it was my birthday?"

"Merle said he heard yer dad and Carol talking about it in the kitchen last night.

"Oh for cheese and crackers. It's my Aunt Beth's birthday today. I was named after her...she's my dad's sister." They sit stooped in their seats and stair at the table. Getting up Beth kisses their temples one at a time before sitting down in her seat between them. "It was very kind of you both to throw this together last minute...I really appreciate it you two."

Beth's Old Sweet Shoppeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें