Chapter 42:

Chapter 42:

"Daryl! Wake up!"

Jolting awake, Daryl is hyperventilating and sweating profusely. Leaning over the side of his cot, he falls of of it an pukes in the bedside waste basket. When he's done emptying his stomach, he finds Rick staring a few feet away from him, looking disturbed.

"You okay, Brother? That was some nightmare you had. The whole station thought you were being tormented or possessed. Tyreese almost called Father Gabriel to come exercise you." His friend comes closer to him as Daryl wipes his mouth an leans against the cot in the bunk room. He'd been pulling double shifts for almost two weeks now. There was a mass domestic shoot two towns over, where, in one case, a mother shot and killed her animals, husband and than attempted to perform her own c-section, claiming in church two weeks before that Satan had impregnated her. And the second where the husband and brother killed his three children and pregnant wife, claiming to be possessed by a cult known as the Divine Rooters of The Brotherhood of The Antichrist.

Both these cases lead Senonia and several other small towns putting officers on heavy watch, which has been taking Daryl away from Beth. Heart still pounding, Rick hands him glass of water and sits beside him.

"Same nightmare or worse?"

"Worse...it felt so real..." Daryl can barely breath. frantically getting up, he races to his desk and picks up his phone. It's the middle of the night, but he's too panicked to care.

"Hello?" Her voice is tired and crackly. Daryl sighs.

"Baby..." At the apartment, Beth sits up. This isn't the first time Daryl has called her in the middle of the night sounding upset or unnerved.

"Daryl are you okay?" She asks, sitting up and turning on the lamp so she can see. All he hears is his breathing and she pushes her hair back and waits for him to calm down. Glancing at the clock on the wall, it's 4:37 in the morning.

"I'm sorry I woke you...I just had to make sure you were okay."

"Another nightmare?" She asks worriedly and places a hand on her growing belly.

"Yes..." He sounds crushed and she frowns.

"It's okay, Daryl. Merle is here and Jake's a good watch dog." She knows that isn't making him feel better. "You, I do know how to use yer crossbow if I have too...and I'm fairly good with yer rifle and knife too."

She giggles and just feels the silence grow.

"Daryl...you can always come home. Take a shift off...I haven't seen you in almost three weeks."

Silence stills between them and she can't tell if he's sleeping on the other end or if he's just taking her in.

"Honey, I've been keeping up with the news. The cult isn't anywhere near us and as far as I'm concerned I'm perfectly sane, where I don't think Satan in forcing his seed in me. Just as a pro-caution though, I do go to church everyday an have Father Gabriel pray on us."

"I'm sorry I woke you up. It's not good for you and baby girl." His voice is languid and she smiles.

"It's not good for you to be worrying so much. Daryl, everyone here is fine. I promise you. Now, are you alone?"

"Relatively...why?"

"I can talk dirty to you if you miss me..." She bites her lower lip am Daryl raises his eyebrows. Taking his portable phone from his desk, he goes into one if the bunk rooms that empty and locks the door. Unbuckling his belt and then taking himself out of his pants, Beth waits until he's ready. "You good?"

"I'm good..." He breathes out, hand firmly on his member.

"I'm so wet right now...I want yer hard throbbing cock inside my tight wet pussy..." She can hear his heavily breathing and him working his shaft. "I want to feel you deep inside me and pushing hard into me... Mhmm, I want to push you deep in my throat and feel yer hot cum running down my throat."

"Oh baby...don't stop...." He breaths through the mouth piece and Beth can feel herself getting hot and ready. Taking out her vibrates from the bedside drawer, she doesn't hesitate to shove it in her and turn it on high.

"I want to feel you deep inside me....mhmm, I want to ride you so hard ride now. I want you to spank me and pull on my hair....mhmm, I want you to cum deep inside me." Both begin breathing deeply and they can both hear their lovers rising to orgasm. "Oh shit...."

"Mmm fuck, Beth!! Ahh...." Cumming into the floor of the bunk room, Daryl is just thankful that the room is soundproof.

"Baby...hmmm.... shit...."

"Cum for me baby..." He says breathlessly into the phone and he hears her cum and them breath heavily into the phone. "I love you...."

"Oh baby I love you....I miss you..." She says and he lays down on the bed.

"I miss you..." She cries and he wishes he was there to comfort her.

"I miss you too. Don't cry baby...please don't cry baby..."

"I'm sorry...it's these fucking hormones!" She cries and he feels so terrible.

"I'm gonna try to come home tonight...I need to see you and hold you." He says broken and hurt. "Okay?"

"Kay...." She sobs and wipes her tears away.

"I'm gonna let you get to bed now...okay baby?"

"Kay...I love you."

"I love you so much. Tell baby I love her too."

"Okay...goodnight."

"Goodnight."