Chapter 23:

Chapter 23:

Waking around in his arms, Beth yawns and rolls to face him. He's so damn cute and she can't believe he's hers. To think he'll be living with her until they possibly but a house. He's giving her more than Gareth had given her in four years. Catching her by surprise, Daryl kisses her causing her mind to freeze in place until he pulls back.

"Morning, Cutie." He kisses her again and she blushes. Pulling her to his chest, he puts his hands, respectfully, on her back continues kissing her until thy are both out of breath.

"Huh...morning."

"How's my favorite girl in the world?"

"Stop...."

"There's those pink cheeks again." He kisses both cheeks, before rolling on top of her so he's looking down into her eyes. "How'd you sleep?"

"Perfect. You?"

"Best damn sleep I've ever got...." His phone starts going off and they look at it.

"You gonna get that?"

"Nah...Probably some dumb telemarketer. I'd much rather be doing this..." He kisses her neck and she involuntarily arches her back and moans. Lowing his hand he slides it between her night shorts and her stomach and starts rubbing her clit. The sensation doesn't last long when his phone rings again.

"Fuck...." Picking it up irritatedly, he finds it's the Prison's number. "Fuck, I gotta take this baby. Don't go anywhere."

Getting up he goes to the living room and Beth hears only his side of the conversation.

"Hello....this isn't a good...what? What do you mean?... But it's only November!... Good behavior my ass. Figure it out...Huh, no....well I don't know what to tell you...fuck, this isn't a good time....fine...prick." Hanging up, he sighs deeply and sinks into the couch. standing in the doorway, Beth sees how pissed off he is. She's a bit intimidated by him now. Noticing her frail form stuff with tension in the doorway, Daryl smiles. Tapping his lap and opening his arms, he waits for Beth to come to him. "Come're...Its okay."

Slowly crossing to him, she stands in front of him and he brings her gently to his lap, having her straddle him in just his boxers. Hands on his shoulders am hair in a messy, sagging bun, she just looks deep into his eyes that seem dull.

"It's okay, Beth. Don't be scared. Just relax, baby." His voice is soft like velvet and his eyes soften too. Wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning into his body, Beth lays her head in the crook of his neck and takes a deep sighing breath to relax. "That's my girl."

"Who was on the phone that made you so angry?" Running his hands slowly up and down her back, Daryl sighs and kisses her neck.

"Merle...he got out early today for good behavior...him, good behavior...I don't believe it at all." He sourly bites. "After every insult and torment he put me through, he wants me to pick him up and house his ass. It ain't happening."

"Daryl...yer his brother."

"So...ain't ever cared bout me...why should I do him the favor?"

"Because yer a good man with a forgiving heart and love for your brother no matter what you think if each other." She starts kissing his neck and chest while persuading him. "He needs you...yer the better man..."

"Mmm...okay....oh Beth...mmm." He moans as she kisses him and slowly moves her sex across his under his boxers.

"Good. you go get him and I'll go set up shop!" She stops and he sits puzzled. He looks down at his hardening erection and yells at it.