Chapter 46:

Chapter 46:

Bringing Merle home was like bringing home a child who got stung by a bee- they just never shut up about it. True, Beth and Daryl couldn't blame him for complaining or wining, but at some point enough was enough.

Sitting in the living room working on his laptop, Daryl can hear Merle going on and on to Carol about how damn brave he is. Rolling his eyes, Daryl gets up and walks downstairs to where Beth is just finishing up a batch of Carmel drops. Sitting on a stool, head on his knuckles, Daryl sighs and stares at Beth's growing tummy. He wonders what their little girl will look like. Will she have brown hair or blonde? Who will she most look like? What will her name even be?

"You okay?" Beth pops a Carmel drop in her mouth and moans in delight as she catches Daryl space ranging on the other side of the kitchen.

"Hmm? Oh, yes. Just tired of hearing Merle flap his gums about it."

"I know...but I think it's how he's coping with only one hand. Here..." She pops a Carmel in his mouth and he pulls her onto his lap. She giggles madly and he is so turned on by her, that he's already hard in his lap. "Ooo, someone is ready..."

"You know it....Now then, let's see if you are." Taking his one hand he slips under her dress and moves her panties to the side, slipping to fingers in. She jerks from his cold fingers and braces herself on the counter.

"Daryl we can't...not in here." She giggle whispers as he slowly moves in and out.

"No one will know..."

"No. Not here, please...Mhmm... mmmm. STOP!" She squeals as she build her orgasm. Stopping, he notices her unsatisfied look on her face- the want of desire and the pleading if lust. Picking her up, he carries to her office, locks the door and then pulls down the shades. Laying her on the desk, He unbuckles his paints and she struggles to look over her stomach to see him. Adjusting her underwear to the side of her and flipping her dress up and over her bent knees, Daryl slides his dick up and down her sex, toying with her a he slowly moves. "Fuck! Just get in me!"

Slamming into her, she gasps and holds onto the edge of the desk as Daryl thrusts in and out of her.

"Harder....ooooo....harder baby...." She moans breathlessly an he grows harder from her voice. Pounding deeper in her and holding onto her thighs for momentum, he pushes in as hard and deep as he can. Feeling her constrict around him, he knows she ready to just explode. "I'm gonna cum! Shit!"

She squirts her juices forcefully and it pushes his dick out of her with a pop, making everything in front of her dripping wet. Grabbing his cock, she shakes it against herself before forcing him in again and once more she squirts with her orgasm and he pops out again.

"Oh fuck! Huhhh....shit." He moans as she repeats this over and over again. Finally, pounding inside her she squirts again, but he forces himself down deep inside her and cums. She's spewing her juices out around him like a boat springing a leak. She cries out from exhaustion and pleasure and he stops pounding away in her and closes his eyes momentarily to catch his breath an slow his racing heart. "Baby, we're soaked..."

"I'm sorry....Huh, it felt so good." She slowly grinds against him as he hips shake.

"Let's go get changed and in a shower. I'm all sticky from you, girl." She giggles and he hoists her up into his arms and carries her upstairs and into their room before Merle and Carol notice.