Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

She wakes up to stuff being slammed around. Sitting up in bed, Beth finds Gareth rifling through his drawers and throwing all kinda of clothes all over the place.

"What are you doin'?" She asks tiredly and he turns and looks at her with a scoff before turning back to his dresser.

"None yer fuckin' business." Then he turns back as she gets out of bed. "You fuck him last night?"

It catches her off guard and she freezes in her spot between the bathroom door and the bed.

"Excuse me?" She asks, half mad and half confused.

"The cop. He was here last night. You fuck him?" He steps closer to her and grips her shoulders tightly, forcing them to turn white.

"No...he was hurt and I stitched him up...please Gareth let go." He moves to holding her throat and she gasps.

"You don't tell me what to do, bitch." Dropping her to her feet, he smacks her across the face and she just hunkers by the bed. Going to her, he crouches down and she tries not to look at him. Grabbing her face he forces it upward so she looks at him. "I see you near him again...you'll wish you were dead."

His voice is quiet and soft, but deadly. His touch turns gentle as his leans forward and kisses her lips and feels her breasts. She kisses back as a few tears spring up in her eyes. He lays her on the floor and pull her shorts and panties down as he pulls his sweat pants and boxers down to his knees. Holding her arms above her head, her bites at her neck and chest as he forces his way into her.

He pushes in and out and she moans, but not from pleasure- but from pain. He pounds in side her deep and fists her breasts with one hand. As he grunts and moans, Beth squeezes her eyes shut as he begins talking dirty to her- something she's always hated and something that makes this torture most foul.

"You love when I slam this pussy? Yeah...huh...you fucking love my big throbbing cock twitching inside yer tight little pussy..." He pushes in her harder and harder. Faster and faster he pushes forces himself deeper. She feels him tearing her apart as he pulls at her hips and she starts to feel a burn on her back from her rubbing her against the floor. "Ahhh...you want me to cum all over you? Yeah...fuck yeah....hmmm. Shit in cumming."

Forcefully pulling out of her, he shoot cum all over her lower stomach and then just grunts as he smacks the was of his member against her pelvic bone. When he's done, he grabs her face so she looks at him.

"I own you. Remember that." Standing up, he pull his sweat pants and boxers back up and shoes and leaves her laying on the floor- hating herself and life.

After a few minutes she hears the roar of his Pontiac Firebird and him peeling down the street without care. She slowly stands up, back and lower half aching and heads to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she finds her throat as his hand mark on it, her face beat red, hair a mess, and looking down at his disgrace on her stomach, she angrily wipes it off with a wet wash cloth.

Sitting on his couch, Daryl recounts last night and the embarrassment of it all. Storming off was child like, but he hate the situation that was about to take place. His past still haunts him everyday and most recently a lot more than before.

Getting up he lets Jake inside and feeds an waters him before slipping on his boots and grabbing his black Ray Bans and hat. Slipping outside, he locks his door and goes down the stairs to his motorcycle. Across the way, he spots her blonde hair whipping in the cool breeze, but he ignores his instinct to go see her and apologize for last night.

Driving out of town he cruises through woods and over train tracks before he gets to the prison. Riding up, he gives the guard a flash of his badge and enters the gates.