British

Summary: Peter's class finds out he's British.

Warnings: none.

Peter was born and raised in Great Britain. When he was ten his parents died and he had to move to America to live with his Aunt and Uncle. It was hard at first, but he was finally able to hide his accent and talk with bad English like most American's.

When he's Aunt and Uncle died he was adopted by his Boss and father figure. Tony Stark. He slipped slightly and that's how the avengers found out he was British. He normally slipped when he was really exhausted.

Like right now.

He hadn't slept for the whole weekend, Happy couldn't take him so he took the train, he missed the train and had to run to school. In the process he was late.

He walked into class received a detention slip and dragged himself to his seat. The teacher continued his lesson but stopped when he noticed Peter wasn't paying attention.

"Parker. Pay attention or do you know everything?" The teacher exclaimed angrily.

A tired sleep deprived Peter answered in his British accent without thinking.

"I didn't ge' any sleep all weekend. An' I already learned this bloody subject. Bu', for the sake of the rest you should definitely continue."

Everybody gasped, half because of his accent and the other half because of his attitude.

"Mr. Parker. Drop that fake accent right now or it's to the principle's office," the teacher exclaimed.

"It's not fake. I'm British-" Peter was cut off by the bell, "Well. Saved by the bell."

He got his things and left the stunned class.

263: words.