Untitled Part 41

Summary: Peter's class come to the tower for a field trip. Steve was seventeen when he went into the ice.

Warnings: Spidershield, slight sexual content and homophobia.

"Hi my name is Annabelle and I'll be you're tour guide today," a blond haired woman said as she walked up to the Midtown decathlon team.

"The badges I will give you are very important so try not to lose them. They must be on your person at all times or you will be kicked out. I'm sure you all know the schedule so on to the R&D labs we go."

***

Steve's body was pushed off the bed roughly and he landed with a thump and a painful groan.

"Wake up babe, you promised we would spar today," Peter said happily while jumping up and down on the bed.

Steve sat up, groaning from the slight pain in his nether regions from the night before. He looked up at Peter who was only in boxers, the hickeys on his neck and chest visible but already fading.

"What time is it?" Steve asked with a yawn as he slowly got up.

"Ten!" Peter shouted as he jumped onto Steve.

Steve stumbled back but managed to catch Peter and stay upright. He chuckled at Peter's enthusiasm.

"How come you're so full of energy today?" Steve asked as he set Peter down.

"I took three cups of coffee, but never mind that get ready," Peter said while running into their closet.

Steve followed but opted to walk instead. They both got dressed in sweatpants not bothering to wear a top as they always ended up taking them of when they got hot.

***

"Now we will go up to the Avengers training room. If we are lucky we will be able to meet some of the Avengers," Annabelle said as they got off the elevator.

She led them to a one way mirror where they could see the training room. There were only two people in there. From what they could see it was Captain America fighting a very agile brunette who they couldn't identify.

The brunet flipped onto Cap's shoulders and wrapped his legs around his neck. The momentum sent them to the ground.

They were able to get a good look at his face. It was none other than their missing team member; Peter Parker.

Peter untangled himself and straddled his boyfriend's hips. He pinned his hands above his head and stared down at him with a smirk.

"What the fuck if Parker doing there?" Flash asked still not sure if what he was seeing was real.

"I won, again," they heard Peter say smugly.

They all gasped with an exception for Mj when Peter leaned down and captured Steve's lips in a passionate kiss.

"Activate 'No Public Fucking' protocol activated," FRIDAY said.

Peter pulled away and rolled his eyes. Tony burst into the room.

"Get away from each other this instant," Tony said as he tried to catch his breath from running all the way there.

Peter got up and helped Steve up. They blushed and smiled sheepishly at Tony.

"It was one time," Peter grumbled turning a darker shade of red.

"I don't care, once is disturbing enough," Tony said crossing his arms over his chest, "Anyway aren't you supposed to be training and not making out? And wasn't last night enough?"

He gestured to the few hickeys that were still visible.

"They're multitasking," Natasha said as she walking in in a black tank top and yoga pants.

"Not helping," Tony whined but Nat ignored him.

"You have an audience by the way. Why don't you come on in guys!" Nat called out to the class.

Annabelle led them into the training room; instructing them not to touch anything. Peter wanted the ground to swallow him there and then when he saw his class.

"What are you doing here Peter?" Mr Harrington asked.

"I'm here for my internship," Peter said nervously, he hated being the center of attention.

"Stop lying," Flash said pushing his way to the front of the group so he could face Peter, "There is no way you have an internship here. What did you do to make Captain America pretend to know you, huh? Did you suck him off you ***."

The Avengers in the room were burning with rage. They stepped forward to intervene but Peter held his hand up to stop them.

"I'm so tired of you're bullshit Eugene," Peter said calmly but you could clearly see his anger.

Flash was taken back, Peter never used his real name nor did he talk back.

"Insulting me at school is okay thing but coming into my home and not only insult me but my community is just low, even for you."

"Security will escort you out," Peter said before grabbing Steve's hand and pulling him to the elevator.

"That was hot," Steve said when the elevator doors closed and the rose to the penthouse.

Peter smirked, pushing Steve to the wall and attacking his lips with his own.

802: words.