FrostShield.

Warnings; slight sexual content.

Steve walked into his room and froze. Loki was standing in his room staring out the window. When he heard him come him he turned around.

"Hey Steven," Loki said with a smile.

Steve smiled and and kicked the door shut. He ran up to his boyfriend and crashed his lips on his colder ones. It was a sloppy kiss but none of them cared. They pulled away for air and Steve attacked Loki's neck, kissing and sucking on it.

"I missed you so much," Steve said as he trailed kisses back to Loki's mouth.

"Why don't you show me how much you missed me then," Loki said as he pulled Steve towards the bed.

***

"You really don't take a break," Natasha said as Tony walked into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

He, Loki and Clint had been on a month long mission and had returned the previous day. Immediately they had gotten back Tony went to his lab.

Tony grumbled something and ran a hand down his face. He took his coffee and walked out. Natasha decided not to mention the fact that he was going the wrong way.

A few minutes later she heard a high-pitched scream and the sound of braking glass. Probably Tony. She got up and headed towards the noise.

Tony was standing in the hallway, his mug in sharp tiny shards next to him. He was staring open mouthed into a room he must have assumed was his lab in his sleepy dazed state.

Nat pursed her lips and her eyes widened when she caught sight of what had surprised Tony. Clint and a few others soon joined them.

Lying naked under the sheets in bed together was Steve and Loki. Their bruised chest were uncovered when they sat up.

"We would be really thankful if you closed the door," Loki said.

316: words.