SpiderFrost

Summary: Peter finds Loki hurt and helps him.

Warnings: long.

Peter walked down the cold streets of New York. It was only a few days to Christmas and unlike everyone his age, Peter was working his ass off so he could pay for his apartment, food and still have enough money to save.

This had been his life ever since May died. Nobody knew except for Ned, who Peter never let help him. After May died he stopped being Spiderman for a while as he got his life together.

After a few months he went out as Spiderman. That night wasn't smooth sailing as he though it would be. He had been attacked by Avengers.

Flashback

Peter had taken out most of the crime in the city in a few hours and was taking a short brake. His break was interrupted when a billionaire covered in red and gold metal landed heavily behind him.

Peter snapped his head around and stared at the man behind him in awe. It was THE IRONMAN, his favorite hero. He stood up facing the other hero while trying to keep his fanboying inside.

"Spiderman, we need you to come with us," Tony said.

Peter's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Why? And what do you mean by 'we'?"

As if on queue the rest of the Avengers, with an exception for Hawkeye who was perched a few rooftops away, got onto the roof from the fire escape. Peter instinctively took a step back until he reached the edge.

"We need to know you're identity, all about your powers and your weaknesses," Natasha replied.

Peter burst out laughing. After a while he calmed down and wiped a fake tear from his eye before saying, "If you guys actually think I'll do that then you're not as smart as I believed. Anyway I gotta go, try not to follow."

With that Peter did a back flip off the building and free fell for a while before shooting a web and swinging away. But Tony followed him.

Peter sighed before flipping himself onto the iron clad man's back. He webbed his eyes before jumping off and swinging away.

End Flashback

Peter stopped in his track when he heard whimpers coming from the alleyway beside him. After contemplating on whether or not to go in and investigate he chose the former.

He took slow steady steps towards the sound that seemed to be coming from behind a dumpster. As he got closer the whimpering stopped. Whoever was there must have heard him.

When he got to the dumpster he peeked behind it and was not expecting what he saw. It was a boy about his age with red eyes and blue skin that was littered in deep cuts and bruises dressed in a pair of worn out black jeans. When the blue boy noticed him he curled into himself and whimpered when the action disturbed his open wounds.

"It's okay," Peter said softly while putting his hands up to show that he was unarmed, "I won't hurt you, I promise."

The blue boy hesitated but looked up at Peter with fear filled eyes none the less. Peter gave the boy a small reassuring smile. He took a small step forward and the boy tensed.

"It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you. I just want to help you, is that okay?" Peter asked softly.

The boy contemplated it and gave a small nod. Peter took slow steps towards the boy who seemed to want to run for the hills. When Peter was directly in front of him he lowered himself to a squatting position so he was face to face with the boy.

"Is it okay if I carry you to my apartment so I can help clean you're woulds. It's not that far from here, it's actually this building right here," Peter said pointing to his apartment building.

The blue boy nodded. He flinched a little when Peter placed his arms under his knees and on his back gently. Peter lifted the surprisingly light boy.

He made his way to his apartment building and up the fire escape. When he reached his floor he opened his window without putting the boy in his arms down.

He carefully got in and carried the boy to his bathroom. He placed him in a sitting position on the sink. And went to the cabinet to get the first aid kit and some bandages.

When he turned around to face the boy he almost dropped the contents in his hands. He no longer had blue skin and red eyes but pale skin and piercing green eyes. Peter now recognized him as Loki, the god of mischief who tried to take over the world.

"Y-you're Loki," Peter said surprised.

Loki curled into himself again, expecting hateful words and hits but none of them came. Peter placed the contents in his hands on the counter and gently placed his hands on Loki's shoulder.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you," Peter said softly, "Now let's get you patched up yeah?"

Loki looked up and nodded. Peter smiled and got the first aid kit. He gently cleaned the ridiculous number of wounds on Loki's body before bandaging most of them. Peter carried Loki to his room and placed him on his bed.

"Are you hungry?" Peter asked as he wrapped a blanket around the god. The god gave a small nod, something he'd been doing a lot that night.

"Be right back," Peter said as he left the room and went to his small kitchen.

He rummaged around his small fridge looking for what they should have. After a while he settled on pasta. He warmed the food before returning to his room.

Loki was in the same position as before, as if he was afraid that if he moved something would be done to him. The trickster shifted his gaze from the ground to Peter when he walked in.

His eyes instantly zeroed in on the two plates of food and his stomach growled hungrily. His cheeks tinted red in embarrassment making Peter chuckle.

The hormonal teenager sat down next to the god and handed him one of the plates of food. Loki took the plate and placed the it on his lap.

He wrapped his unsteady fingers around the fork and scooped up the unknown food. He brought it to his lips and took a hesitant bite.

In all his centuries of living he had never tasted something as good as this. He quickly devoured the food forgetting about his manners.

"I'm glad you like it," Peter said with a chuckle when Loki took his last bite, he was yet to finish his.

Loki jumped having forgotten Peter was there. He eyed Peter's food greedily making Peter chuckle and hand him his food. Loki looked up at the teenager in confusion.

"You can have it. I'm not hungry anyway," Peter said with a sigh as he laid back on his bed.

Loki at the food he was given, though slower this time. When he was done he placed the dishes on the nightstand before lying down too.

The duo laid their in silence before it was broken by Peter asking, "I don't mean to b rude or anything, but can you talk?"

Loki wasn't surprised by the question. He hadn't talked all night and the question was bound to come. He was quiet for a while before replying.

"Yes."

They faced each other and stared into the other's eyes for a while.

"I'm Peter by the way. Peter Parker," Peter said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Peter," Loki replied managing a small smile.

This was the beginning of a good friendship and maybe more.

1238: words.