Metal arm

Summary: Peter misses the school trip and is having a bad day. His class come to the tour and one of their destinations is the Avengers training room.

Warning: slight violence.

Peter Stark. Sweet, innocent sixteen year old boy. He has big brown eyes and curly brown locks. His known for his kind personality, even after he lost all his family members. He helps the people he can, as spiderman and Peter Parker.

No one would believe that a boy as sweet as him could get mad. No one could believe that he was scarier than Pepper when he was angry. He was rarely pissed off, fortunately.

Peter woke up in a not so good mood. The day before he had gone on patrol, missing diner and to make matters worse he stayed up doing homework. Now this morning he missed and woke up late. He walked into the kitchen and everyone glanced at his pissed off expression with fear. Even Natasha Romanoff.

Steve cleared his thought and greeted the much younger man. Being polite he replied the greeting sitting on the bar stool next to Clint inwardly cringed but didn't dare move. He thanked Steve as he was handed a plate with waffles and bacon and a cup of juice. Tony walked in and frowned upon seeing his son.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" he asked, oblivious of his sons mood.

"I would but I didn't hear my alarm and none of you bothered to wake me. Today our school was taking a surprise trip and now I've missed it," he replied calmly, scaring the shit out of them.

Tony only gulped but nodded. He sat one seat away from his son. Even he couldn't calm his son down. Peter glanced down at his metal arm and clenched his fists. He always kept it covered up even at home. It reminded him to much of his time at HYDRA.

Bucky noticing this asked, "Hey Pete how about we go train?"

"Yeah, you could spar against both of us," Natasha offered, catching on.

"Sure," he replied getting up, already finished his breakfast.

They walked into the elevator and went to the training floor. Tony had designed the room purposefully for training. Each avenger had their own room designed for them. There was also a room for the avengers to fight together. There was also a viewing room so that others could watch them train without being in the way.

They stood in front of each other. Peter had taken off his sweatshirt and now only remained in a pair of sweatpants. This showed his toned abs, biceps and his metal arm that began at his shoulder and had a red star on it. It was just like Bucky's.

Ned texted Peter again and looked at Mj who was sketching him in her crisis notebook. He rolled his eyes at her and looked out the window. Even if Peter was spiderman he still worried about him. He just hopped his best friend was okay.

"Okay class. I think you've been in suspense long enough. We are going to," Mr. Harrington said posing for dramatic effect, "Stark tower!"

There were cheers around the bus from every student except from Ned and Mj. They glanced at each other. Having the same thoughts in mind. This was going to be bad. It's a good thing Peter didn't tag along.

Once they arrived everyone, except for duo, looked up at the building with awe.

'if this is how they act about the outside, what will they be like in the when they enter?' Ned though slightly chuckling at their reactions. A woman Ned and Mj recognized as Anna came out of the building with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hi. You must be the tour for today. Well, I'm Anna Bates and I'll be your tour guide for today. For security purposes keep I'm going to give each one of you a Level one badge. You must keep this on you at all times. Any questions?" She asked with her normal cheery voice.

When no hands went up she handed them their badges. Ned and Mj already having badges didn't receive any. She led them through the scanner and of course Flash being...well, Flash went first.

"Eugene Thomson. Level one clearance," FRIDAY said making everyone jump.

"Don't worry that's just Mr. Stark's personal A.I," their tour guide reassured them.

When it came to the last two. Ned and Mj. Mj, being the less nervous one went through first.

"Michelle Jones. Level eight clearance. Welcome back MJ," FRIDAY greeted MJ.

Everyone was surprised except for Anna, who just smirked at the expression on all the students faces.

"Edward Leeds. Level eight clearance. Welcome back Ned," FRIDAY greeted Ned.

"So first we will be visiting the Avengers museum," Anna said, taking the attention off the duo, "Then we'll visit the R&D labs. Before lunch we'll go up to the Avengers training room. We will only have an hour of lunch then the Q&A before the end of your tour. Please follow me."

Ned couldn't wait for the tour to be over so he could get to talk to Peter. Mj was bored and had no one to draw in her crisis notebook. The tour was horribly slow. Mj was bored out of her mind and Ned was actually enjoying himself, though that wouldn't last long.

"These are the training rooms. Each one of these rooms are made for the Avengers specifically," Anna explained as we walked down the training floor, "This is the room where the Avengers train with each other and we are lucky enough to get to watch some of the Avengers train."

She was referring to the three avengers currently in a heated fight. It was the winter soldier, black widow and another man with a metal arm just like Bucky's. The duo recognized him immediately silently hopping, for Peter's sake, they don't recognize him. But of course with the Parker luck strong on this particular day, the exact opposite happens.

They had been sparing for about an hour now and they were all getting tired, mostly Natasha since she's not a super soldier. Peter currently had Bucky in a choke hold but Nat jumped on him wrapping her legs around his neck. The trio fell to the ground staying in that position before Peter gave in. he let go of Bucky's neck and taping on Nat's legs. She lets go and they stand up. 

He grabs his sweatshirt and wipes the beads of sweat off his face. He walked towards the door, oblivious of his classmate's presence.

His classmates gasp as the notice the man with a metal arm is their absent classmate. He walked out the door with his t shirt in hand. He stopped upon seeing his classmates staring at him, but mostly at his metal. The girls and gays mostly stared at his muscles and abs.

"Shit. This day couldn't get any worse," he muttered, sighing, but everyone heard.

"What the fuck Penis!" Flash shouted.

"Never mind. Don't even start Flash," he said.

His voice wasn't threatening but bored. But you could still hear the venom in it to.

"Wow Flash. He could have taken you out with one punch," Mj said taking the attention off of Peter and onto a red faced Flash.

The two ex assassins walked out of the training room looking exhausted and covered in sweat. Upon noticing Peter still there they straightened themselves up, well as much as they could with the bruises they had.

"Hey. You must be the class from Midtown high school," Bucky greeted noticing the class.

His voice was strained though. Peter never held off when he was angry and he had used Nat and Bucky as a punching bag. Taking his anger out on them.

"Of course you knew about this trip. I'm gonna go punch something," he said walking away to his training room.

"Well, at least it's not us anymore," Natasha said hissing in pain clutching her bruised torso.

"God that kid can pack a punch," Bucky agreed walking away with Nat.

1348: words.