APRIL FOOLS

Peter woke up feeling off. Not a sick off but like he had forgotten something very important. He shrugged it off and made his way to the kitchen where Steve was making breakfast.

All the others were already awake, surprisingly.

Peter sat down and thanked Steve when he handed him a plate with bacon, eggs and toast. He pushed the food around with his fork as he tried to keep his eyes open.

Suddenly the windows darkened not letting any light in and the room was left in darkness. There was a sound of gunshots and Peter panicked.

"They have guns that shoot something like acid," Tony said.

Peter stood up in a fighting stance, ready to fight the enemy. Suddenly he felt something burn his skin he yelped in surprise and tried to wipe it off put it wouldn't work.

"I've been hit," Peter said hoping anyone would come and help him.

No one came to help. Soon his whole body felt like it was burning. The lights turned on and Peter immediately closed his eyes to protect them from the harsh light.

When he adjusted to the light he couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him stood all the Avengers holding water guns and trying to hold back laughter.

"April fools!" They shouted at the same time.

"In case your wondering we used very cold water so as to bring the acid effect," Bruce said with a smile.

"And everything else was just to make me think I was covered in acid and not cold water," Peter finished for Bruce with a frown.

"You should have seen your face," Clint said as he double over laughing.

"Good thing I had FRIDAY record it," Tony said also laughing.

Peter's face turned red in embarrassment and he groaned, "Please delete the video."

"Not in a thousand years," Tony replied.

295: words.