For his brother

Summary: Peter doesn't know the Avengers. The Avengers are hunting for spiderman. Peter has to steal from Tony Stark but he gets caught.

Warnings: none.

There are a lot of theories of who Spiderman is. Most think he is a man in his twenties who has a good job and a great life, basically someone who has their life together and was a superhero so he could see people walk the streets without fear. Right?

Wrong.

In reality he was a fourteen year old kid who lost everyone he loved other than his eight year old brother, Harley, and barely got by. He had to steal just to get enough money to get food on the table. He only cared about his brother.

The only reason he was spiderman was to release some of the guilt he had. Recently he felt that being spiderman wasn't enough. It only got worse when the Avengers started coming after spiderman.

He figured there was only one way out. Steal something so he was sorted for a while. There was only one thing that could come to mind.

Steal from Tony Stark. Tony stark was a billionaire, he wouldn't mind if he had a couple of his inventions stolen from him. It would hardly cause a dent in his bank account.

This was for his brother.

So he was currently strolling through the hallways of the Stark Tower like he owned the place. He had hacked FRIDAY so she wouldn't do anything and the Avengers were in a meeting with Nick Fury. He had the whole place to himself.

He walked into Tony's lab and froze. It wasn't because of the wonderful technology but the man hunched over something. The man in question turned around at the sudden noise.

It was Tony Stark.

He had skipped the meeting and was working in his lab when he was interrupted. He turned around to see a teenage boy who looked out of place.

"U-um...Mr Stark?" Peter cringed when it came out like a question.

"The one the only. Who are you," Tony asked raising a brow.

"I'm-I'm Peter, an intern. Mrs Romanoff-Potts as-asked me...told me to t-tell you that you need to go to the m-meeting," Peter stuttered.

Tony groaned, "Fine tell her I'll be there."

Peter nodded before hurrying out. Now he's plan was ruined just because Tony had decided not to attend an important meeting.

He hid around the corner and waited for Tony to leave. Once he was sure he had left he went back into the now empty lab. He smiled and looked around at the things around him.

There were so many inventions. But something that caught his eye was a pair of keys. He picked them up and examined them. They looked like normal car keys. But this was Tony Stark, they probably weren't normal.

"Hey FRIDAY, what are these?" he asked, still examining them.

'They are the keys to Boss' two hundred million Audi that is fully equipped with a cloaking feature, a state of the art autopilot system and many more,' FRIDAY replied.

Peter smiled. This was exactly what he needed. He could sell it on the black market for about four hundred million dollars if not more. He stuffed the keys in his old bag pack.

For his brother.

Tony dragged himself to the elevator.

Pepper always had a way of finding out if he wasn't at a meet-

His thoughts were cut short when he remembered that Pepper was on vacation with Nat and Morgan. There was no way she would have known.

He rushed back to his lab to find the kid he had seen earlier stuffing his car keys into his bag. Peter turned around and groaned when he say Tony.

"Can't something good happen to me for once...Sorry Mr Stark," With that Peter pulled a homemade dart gun out of his pocket and shot the billionaire.

Tony collapsed and Peter walked over his unconscious body. Guilt building in his heart but he pushed it down and went to the elevator.

The universe really wasn't liking him today.

The elevator doors opened to the Avengers. Upon seeing the stranger they got into a fighting position. Peter needed a plan if he was going to get out of this one.

So he held his arms up in surrender and played scared.

"Wait don't attack. I-I'm just Mr Stark's i-intern," he pleaded with a fake stutter.

He hated lying but he had to get out.

For his brother.

They stood down, but Steve didn't seem convinced. He would know if his husband had a teenage intern.

"FRIDAY where's Tony?" he asked keeping his eyes on the boy in front of him.

'Unconscious in his lab,' FRIDAY replied.

The Avenger were quick to get their weapons ready.

"There's no way out of this," Peter sighed, " I give."

***

Peter sat in the cell they had thrown him into. He knew something like this would happen one day. But he didn't think it would happen this soon.

He curled himself into a ball. He knew he deserved this but he was still a scared fifteen year old kid who was just trying to provide for him and his brother.

His body shook with sobs and tears ran down his face. He didn't know what would happen to him and his brother. They would probably never see each other again.

Harley looked up to him, he saw him as a hero. His heart would be broken if he found out he wouldn't be ably to see his brother again because he was in jail for theft. He would have no one to take care of him when he had nightmares.

Peter needed to escape. He wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up. He walked up to the glass wall of the cell and punched it. It didn't even gain a crack and his fist hurt.

For his brother.

He punched it again. It began to crack and his knuckles filled with pain.

For his brother.

He punched it repeatedly not letting himself take a breath . He continued punching it. Not ever stopping when blood dripped from his hands.

For his brother.

He punched the glass again and it gave out. It shattered and he stepped over most of it. They had taken his shoes so he was forced to walk on the glass shards. It didn't stop him though.

For his brother.

Alarms blared and he ran down the hallway they had brought him from. He didn't bother hiding since he left a bloody trail behind him anyway.

He didn't let the pain pulsing up his legs stop him. He had to escape.

For his brother.

1104: words.