Hulk

Warnings: none.

"Okay Brucie Bear but just consider it," Tony said while hovering over Bruce while he worked.

"I'm not changing my mind," Bruce replied nit bothering to shoo Tony away.

"You re one of the smartest teenagers in the world, you won't have to study, homework won't be that hard and you get to spend more time with Peter. Going to school is a good choice. You'll have lots of fun."

***

"'Go to school' he says 'You'll have fun' he says but what he doesn't say is that you'll have to deal with asshole teenagers who make the other guy wanna come out," Bruce muttered to himself as he made his way down the hall to the cafeteria.

His journey was cut short though when he heard one of his asshole tormentors, Flash Thompson, call his name. He decided to pay the dumb rich kid his attention since he didn't want any trouble.

"Yes Flash," he said while trying to hold back an eye-roll and a sigh.

"Where's your little boy toy, he's got my homework," Flash asked as he approached Bruce with his 'friends' in tow.

"I don't know, it's a big school and his not my boy toy. Nor is he little," Bruce replied muttering the last part to himself. He was unable to stop the eye-roll this time.

"Don't talk to me like that," Flash said annoyed. He pushed Bruce back making him fall on his ass.

"Hulk smash!" a voice yelled in his head. Bruce clenched his fists, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He just had to stay calm but Flash was making it more difficult than it should have been.

"Aw, are you gonna cry Puny Banner," Flash teased and his friends burst out laughing.

Bruce growled while changing color. "Only Hulk calls Banner Puny Banner."

Flash and everyone in the hallway screamed and fled. People ran away others fell and got trampled on. Everyone was trying to get away from the 9 foot tall muscular green beast who did not look happy. Hulk had his eyes set on Flash as he tried to blend into the chaotic crowd.

"Hulk smash annoying Flash!" Hulk bellowed in rage.

The chaotic crowd seemed to realize that the beast only wanted Flash and he was pushed back towards the Hulk. The Hulk roared and raised his fist.

Flash scrambled back and raised his hands in surrender while trying to plead for himself, "I'm really sorry, please don't kill me. I'll never disturb you again. Please.

He shut his eyes waiting for the hit. When he wasn't turned into fertilizer he slowly opened his eyes. He wasn't sure if he was dead, unconscious, so cared he was hallucinating or Puny Penis Parker had actually caught the Hulk's fist with his own two hands.

"Okay big guy, calm down," Peter said while trying to ignore the people who were still in the hallway filming everything.

Hulk growled and pulled his hand back, "Peter stay out of Hulk's way."

"I can't really do that until you calm down," Peter said softly.

Hulk punched the locker beside him in frustration, "Peter only want Banner because Banner like Peter but Hulk like Peter too."

Peter's eyes widened and his mouth fell open. He was too stunned to say anything. Hulk grunted and slowly walked towards him as he begun to shrink.

He soon stood in front of Peter as Bruce banner. He grabbed Peter's face in his hands and kissed him. Peter blinked in surprise before coming back to his senses. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed back. After a while nature stepped in and the pulled away for air.

"That was from the Hulk," Bruce whispered. To his relief Peter didn't freak out as expected but instead smiled.

"I knew one day I would win you over completely, even the Hulk likes me."

Bruce giggled at that. His mood darkened when he noticed all the people around him filming. "Put your phones down!" he welled, his skin turning a little green for better effect.

Everyone immediately lowered their phones except for a few daredevils who just lowered them a bit.

Peter chuckled, "Wish I could do that for the kids I'm babysitting this weekend."

Bruce smiled again, "How about we get out of here?"

"Sounds like a plan."

738: words.