Escape room

Summary: Buck and Sam go to the bar then go to an escape room.

Warnings: none.

"You sure you don't want to come with us?" Bucky asked again for the umpteenth time.

Steve sighed, "No Bucky, for the hundredth time no."

"Fine, be that way," Sam said pulling Bucky to the elevator.

Steve sighed, something he had been doing a lot lately, and got back to his reading. After four hours later Steve started getting worried.

He called Bucky and but he it went to voice mail.

Deciding that they were probably distracted he left it alone. After another hour he decided to call again but, like before, he went to voicemail.

Deciding to not panic he left it alone.

Two hours later he was starting to worry. he called praying that it would be answered.

His prayers were answered.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR HOURS!" Steve said as soon as Bucky answered.

"Oh, yeah, we went to a bar, had a good time, then got into a bar fight, so we left and uh..." Bucky said thinking of an excuse.

Sam looked back at him and mouthed 'escape room'.

"...We went to an escape room."

"WHO THE FUCK GOES TO AN ESCAPE ROOM AFTER A BAR FI-"

Steve paused.

"You're in jail aren't you."

The sound of Sam picking a lock in the background could be heard before he said, "It's a room and we're trying to escape."

229: words.