No weapons

Based of book two of the Heroes of Olympus.

Summary: The Avengers are entering the Roman city and Terminus makes them remove all their weapons.

Warnings: none.

Percy and Jason led the Avengers to the city. 

"Single file, please! Have your ID's ready. No weapons are allowed in the city," the stone head and chest on a stone pedestal said when they reached the Pomerian line.

The Avengers jumped in surprise and looking at Terminus confused. Percy and Jason laughed at their reactions before Jason explained.

"Guys this is Terminus, he's the god of boundaries. He doesn't allow any weapons in the city."

The Avengers nodded understandingly.

"Yes now hand me your weapons," Terminus said.

Tony's eyes narrowed and he said, "But you don't have any hands."

"Impertinence!" Terminus exclaimed, "I shall not have any weapons in the city, leave them in the tray. Julia!"

A little brunette girl came out from behind Terminus. She was holding a tray that had a corkscrew and a few knives.

"Um...okay," Steve said slowly.

He took his gun out of it's holster and placed it on the tray. Then he placed his vibranium shield upside down on the tray. He glanced at his teammates who were more hesitant.

Peter stepped forward and placed his web shooters on top of Steve's shield. He stepped back and looked at the rest. 

Sam unstrapped his wings and placed them on Steve's shield. Scott stepped forward and placed his suit on top of the pile.

Clint took slow stepped forward and slowly placed his bow and quiver on the pile. He took his hidden gun from his ankle and the knife from his sleeve and placed them in the pile.

At this point they had gained a crowd who were watching them in interest. They were surprised by the amount of weapons the mortals had on them.

The only ones remaining were Nat and Bucky. Everyone stared at them expectantly. They glanced at each other before sighing.

They both stepped forward. Bucky placed his rifle on the tray and Nat placed both of her visible guns on the tray.

"All your weapons," Terminus said impatiently.

They both sighed before they started to remove knives and guns from hidden pockets. When they were done even Terminus was surprised by the number of weapons they had on their person.

"What?" Nat asked the people who were staring at them open mouthed.

"One should always be ready for anything," Bucky said and Nat nodded in agreement.

394: words.