Grounded

Summary: the kids get grounded and they decide to take the only way out.

Warnings: none.

"Peter Benjamin Strange Stark. Shuri U'daku. Morgan Potts Romanoff. Cassie Lang. Michele Jones Fury. Ned Leeds. Eddie Brock. Wade Wilson. Harley Keener Strange Stark. Cooper Barton."

The ten teens cringed at the use of their full names. They were in trouble. They had stolen Tony and T'challa's credit cards and bought a boat. They hadn't really been thinking straight with the amount of sugar they had consumed.

"The ten of you are grounded, you're so grounded gravity's jealous. Go to your rooms," Tony said fuming, "You're not leaving the tower until further notice."

The teens sulked and all went to Peter's room. Some of them laid on the bed and the others laid on the floor. They laid in silence.

"We need to find a way out of here," Eddie said after a while.

"I agree, we need a plan," Shuri said sitting up.

"I have an idea," Peter said excitedly, shooting up.

It had been one hour since the teenagers had been grounded. They now stood in front of all the Avengers who were tied upside down in webbing.

"So, are we un-grounded now?" MJ asked stepping in front of Tony.

"No! Kids get us down right now!" Tony exclaimed trying to call for his suit.

"Don't bother trying to get you're suit I hacked FRIDAY. You're not getting down till we can leave," Ned said with a grin.

"Kids-"

Stephen was interrupted by the elevator's ding. They turned to see Nick Fury and Maria Hill about to step out of the elevator. They quickly changed their minds upon seeing what they had stumbled upon.

"No you don't dad," MJ said before lounging at them.

***

"Why are we tied up?" Fury asked while glaring at his daughter.

"We're holding you for ransom. Once Mr Stark lets us go out then you will be freed," Morgan replied.

"Stark let them go out I want to be let down," Natasha growled.

"Tony just let them go out, their teenagers they make mistakes and I have a meeting in ten minutes if I miss it I'm going to set Nat on you," Pepper said blowing a strand of stray hair out of her face.

She was the only one not upside down as per request seeing as she didn't fight when the teens attacked.

"Alright alright, kids you're un-grounded," Tony sighed.

They let out cheers of victory. They pulled the webs off everyone except Tony before leaving.

"Are any of you guys gonna get me out of this?" Tony pleaded.

"Nope, you're the reason I now have a headache so you deserve this," Nat said pulling off a strand of the webbing that was still in her clothes.

"Stephen?"

The wizard just left his husband to his cruel fate.

474: words.