What the hell happened?

Warnings: slight violence, slight death threats.

"It's no use," Natasha said walking into the Avengers common room, "Even I can't get him to talk."

They had caught someone trying to steal Stark's teck. For a nerdy guy he didn't let any of their threats get to him. He had even refused to let Natasha's death threat get to him.

"Let me try," Peter chirped.

Everybody whipped around to face him.

"Uh...no offence kid but what are you gonna do to convince him, he probably won't tell you everything after a hug," Clint said.

Peter pouted, "Please?"

The Avengers glanced at each other before giving in.

"Fine," Tony said.

"Yay," Peter exclaimed shooting up, "I just need to get something first."

The avengers sighed collectively. They had no hope that he could do it.

***

Tyler Grant sat in his cell. He was a bit shaken up from Natasha's threats but he wouldn't show fear nor say a word.

The door suddenly burst open, making him jump. In walked a boy in his teens with a sick look dragging a huge hammer by the handle.

"Hello," he said cheerfully as he threw the hammer onto the table in front of him. He also got on it, squatting so he was almost eye level with the criminal. "I'm Peter."

Tyler pursed his lips together.

"Ooh, I see. You're not gonna talk," Peter said with a smirk, "That's okay."

Peter stood up and kicked him in the face. Tyler was nocked out of his chair and was now sprawled on the ground. A large bruise was forming on his face and he spit out blood with a few teeth.

Peter jumped down and picked up his hammer. "It's better to hear you scream."

He raised the hammer above his head with a sickening look of pleasure on his face. Tyler brought his hands above his face screaming 'wait'.

Peter brought down his hammer with a bit of his strength. It hit the concrete floor next to Tyler's head creating a deep crater that definitely couldn't be covered by a mat. Tyler stared wide eyed at the hole knowing his head could have looked like that.

Peter pulled his hammer out and leaded on it. "So he can talk."

"Yes, yes. I'll tell you everything, just please don't hurt me," Tyler pleaded.

"Hmm," Peter said narrowing his eyes, "How do I know you not lying an will lead us to a trap?"

"I'm not lying, I swear," Tyler said.

Peter still eyed him suspiciously and he was afraid he would share something in common with the floor. But Peter burst out laughing.

"With that amount of fear in your eyes your definitely telling the truth," he said with a bright smile.

Tyler sighed in relief relaxing a bit.

"Do remember," Peter said his voice darkening, "If tell even a little lie I'm gonna come for you and I promise I will enjoy the sound of your crushing bone with a side order of you screams."

Tyler whimpered and nodded.

"Great," Peter said becoming his cheery self, "Bye."

With that he walked out dragging his hammer behind him and humming a merry tune. He left the door open. Tyler was so scared that he walked up to it and shut it.

***

Peter walked back into the Avengers' common room after a few minutes. Everyone looked up at him.

"Back already?" Clint asked with a smirk.

"We thought you would hold off longer before giving up," Sam said.

"Give up?" Peter asked, tilting his head in confusion, "Why would I do that? I actually came to tell you guys he's ready to talk. I didn't wanna interrogate him since it would have been boring. Anyway I'm off to patrol."

He walked out the room. The avengers watched him leave before looking at each other.

"Why did he have a dusty hammer?"

"Why was his shoe bloody?"

"What the hell did he do?"

"FRIDAY, show what Peter did."

"I'm sorry but Peter deleted that footage."

"What?"

The avengers all got up and ran to the interrogation room. They found the door unlocked so they feared he had escaped but when they opened it they saw him seated, tears running down his bruised face.

The room seemed okay with the only difference being the blood, teeth and hole on the floor. Tyler looked up at them when they burst in.

"I-I'm ready to talk," he said, his shaky voice barely above a whisper.

What the hell happened?

703: words.