Boyfriend

Summary: Tony had two admirers. It would be okay if Tony didn't already have a possessive      boyfriend. Luckily for the three of them, Tony's boyfriend didn't know...until he does.

Warnings: none.

Tony was in his lab tinkering with Peter's suit when there was a sound of crackling behind him. He sighed already knowing who it was and what they wanted.

Just then the doors to his lab were opened and the walking and talking version of America walked in. Tony sighed again and turned around to face the duo.

But his gaze was immediately drawn to the coffee in their hands. He hadn't taken coffee in an hour and he was already craving it.

"Hey Tony."

"Hi Tony."

They both said at the same time. They glared at each other before shifting their gaze back to the man they had both fallen for.

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm busy so if you could please let e do my work in peace I would be grateful and leave the coffee," Tony said about to turn back to his work.

"Actually I had something to ask you," Steve said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I too have a question for you," Stephen said.

Tony fought back his eye roll.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the park with me."

"Would you like to go to the park with me?"

They glared at each other again. Tony rubbed a hand down his face and sighed. He was about to turn them down but in a burst of green smoke Loki was standing in front of him with a cup of coffee in his hand.

He was dressed in a dark green shirt, black dress pants and black converse. He smiled softly at the man in front of him, unaware of the two men interested in his boyfriend standing behind him.

"Come on, I have decided to take you on a stroll in the park since you have been cooped up in this lab for too long," Loki said with small smile.

"Too late, I asked him first," Steve said.

"Actually I asked first," Stephen corrected.

Loki's smile fell and he turned to face the two men behind him. They were both dressed up with a cup off coffee in their hands which was definitely not theirs since none of them drank the beverage.

"I beg you're pardon?" he asked, not sure if he had right.

"You heard me," Steve said refusing to back down.

Loki looked back at Tony who immediately looked away. He looked back at the two with a glare that could rival that of the Black Widow.

The two men were shocked and scared.

"What makes you think you can ask my boyfriend out on a date?" Loki asked with a scarily calm voice.

Steve's and Stephen's hearts felt like they were broken in two. They didn't know Tony had a boyfriend nor that it was the god of mischief; the man had never bothered to tell them.

"We'll just go," Stephen said.

He walked out of the lab, pulling along a stunned and heartbroken Steve. Once they were gone Loki turned back to his lover and glared at him.

Tony squirmed under his gaze to afraid to look up. Loki sighed and took Tony's chin in his hand making the brunette face him.

"How long?" Loki asked.

"A few weeks," Tony replied his voice slightly above a whisper but Loki heard it.

"Why didn't you tell them?" Loki asked softly.

"I was afraid about what they would think," Tony said a tear slipping out of his eye.

Loki wiped it off with his finger. He pulled the shorter male into a hug and Tony sobbed into his chest. Loki rubbed his back soothingly.

"They're you're friends Tones, they would understand and accept you. There's nothing to worry about," Loki said.

"You're right," Tony said pulling away, "They're my friends, there's nothing to worry about."

He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked up at Loki, "Thank you."

Loki leaned down and pecked his lips, "You're welcome."

"Now let's go on that date," Tony said pulling them out of the lab.

Loki chuckled, "Don't think you're getting away with this scot free."

673: words.