Ghost

Summary: the avengers made up after the CA:CW. They still live in the Tower. Ships are Spideypool and Stucky. The avengers keep meeting Peter but they don't know who he is and think he's a ghost.

Warnings: scared Avengers.

Steve and Bucky cuddling on the couch watching a movie when out of the reflection of the TV they saw someone behind them looking at the screen too. They looked behind them but there was no one there. They looked back at the TV and saw him again looking back with again with fear in their eyes. But again there was no one their. They looked back at each other and ran out of the room not looking back.

Peter walked into the living room seeing Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes cuddling on the couch watching Friends. This was one of his one of his favorite episodes. He looked down noticing that his shoelaces were untied. He bent down and tied one when someone made a joke he stood up to check who it was then went back to tying his shoelaces. The couple ran out of the room confusing him. He turned off the TV and went on his way.

Clint was in the kitchen with Sam when the lights turned off and they were left in darkness. They heard an unfamiliar voice chuckle. There was a green glow moving around the room. They then heard heard water running. When the light turned on again it was just the two of them in the the kitchen and there was a glass on the sink that they were sure wasn't there before. They looked at each other with wide eyes and ran to their rooms.

Peter walked towards the kitchen when the light went out. He chuckled knowing it was probably Tony's fault. He put on a pair of night vision glasses he had made for fun. He got a glass of water then walked out of the room before the power came back on.

Bruce walked into Tony's lab when he had someone yell at him to get down. The voice was very young and as he tried to pinpoint where the voice was from when something exploded. He was pushed onto the the wall behind him and he couldn't move. Out of the corner of his eye he could see... something crawl out of the vents and onto the wall like a spider. After a while it crawled back into the vents leaving him in...whatever he was stuck in.

Peter was in Tony's lab making more web fluid but he put to much of one of the chemicals and the vile containing the fluid began to heat up. It was going to blow. He crawled into the vents to avoid the blast when someone came into the room. He shouted for them to get down but it was too late. The chemicals exploded sticking the man onto a wall. He crawled out of his hiding spot and onto the wall, checking if the man was okay. Seeing the man uninjured he crawled back into the vents, finding another way out.

Natasha walked down the hallways to the kitchen. It was three in the morning and she couldn't sleep. She stopped upon hearing an unfamiliar voice coming from the direction she was headed.

"I know you're there. Come out and I won't hurt you," the voice said.

She gasped upon noticing how youthful the voice sounded. She cautiously walked into the kitchen. She scanned the room not noticing anyone. She walked out of the room switching off the light but stopped when she heard a loud thump and the voice calling her a scared little spider. She whipped around and turned the lights on again it was still empty.

'So the rest weren't lying about that ghost,' she thought.

Peter sat in the kitchen telling Wade about the time he tried sneaking up on a drug Lord.

"What did he say?" Wade asked.

"I know you're there. Come out and I won't hurt you," he replied and his boyfriend laughed.

He heard someone gasp and surprised he jumped onto the ceiling. Natasha Romanoff then walked into the room her eyes scanning around her he was too shocked to move. She then turned around turning the lights off as she went.

"I' guessing you didn't reveal your hiding spot. Last I saw him he called me a merc with a mouth. He's known for his bad nicknames. So what did he call you?" He asked

Peter landed on the ground with a thud and answered Wade, "Scared little spider."

He walked out of the room continuing his conversation.

"Maybe we should ask Tony about this," Clint said.

They had now all had their own experiences and they were sure there was a ghost.

"I'm pretty sure it's not a ghost but I do admit, it is kind of weird. And Tony might know whats going on," Natasha said.

"So it's settled then. We will go to Tony," Steve said.

"Go to Tony about what?" Tony asked walking into the room.

"Tony, this might sound silly but there's a ghost in the tower," Bucky said and Tony broke out laughing.

The elevator dinged and the door opened to reveal a young boy with brown curls and big brown eyes. He had a hoodie on and headphones listening to music as he scrolled through his phone. He had his bag slung over his shoulder and he walked past them into the hallway into his room.

They stood there, too shocked to move. When Tony eventually sobered up he noticed the looks on their faces and smirked. He was about to say something, probably something cocky, but was stopped by a glare from Natasha. They told him about their encounters with the mysterious boy. That sent into a fit of laughs once again and once again shut up when he received a glare from Nat.

"Okay, okay. I believe you, about the kid part not the ghost part. FRIDAY, tell the kid to get down here," Tony said keeping back a laugh.

"Yes boss," FRIDAY said through the speakers in the room.

A few minutes later a short boy with brown curls and big brown eyes walked in.

"Hey Mr Stark did yooouuuu," he stopped upon noticing the other Avengers.

Almost immediately he switched to fanboy mode. He started rambling about the different Avengers not even stopping to breath.

Tony cut him off, telling him to breath. He took deep breaths before finally calming down.

"I have already met you but at that time you were all busy. So I didn't introduce myself," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"They thought you were a ghost," Tony wheezed out doubling over with laughter.

After he had finally sobered up he introduced the teenager.

"This is my personal intern Peter Parker."

1123: words.