Tattoos

Summary: Peter had a bunch of tattoos and his gym class ends up finding out.

Warnings: Mentions of death and torture.

Peter's had a secret. Not just that he was spiderman. No. He had tattoos. After he escaped HYDRA he decided to do something rebellious. He got tattoos.

He had the Avengers 'A' on his back: for his love of superheroes. A black dahlia on his upper right arm: from the murder. The symbol of a spider on his left shoulder: because he's spiderman. A sniper rifle on his chest: because of his best friend, Bucky, was the best sniper he knew. The sun and clouds on his left abdomen: because there is always light. A knife covered in blood on his left abdomen: to represent his first kill.

It was a week before summer holiday and they had gym as their last period. It was very hot and most of the guys had taken off their shirts. Peter was sweating buckets to the point that he didn't care if anyone saw his tattoos. He pulled his shirt over his head and there were a collection of gasps.

"Peter's ripped and has tats. What the hell?" Cindy exclaimed.

"Mr. Parker. You're still under age I will have to call your parents," their coach said.

"Don't bother. They were killed in front of me when I was five," Peter replied in a monotone voice, "That was before I was kidnapped, tortured and trained to be a killer. I escaped, got tattoos and here we are."

The bell rang and he walked out, leaving a stunned class.

268: words.