Family

Summary: The rest of the Avengers don't know Tony has a family. Pepper is married to May and Morgan is their daughter.

Warnings: none.

"FRIDAY let us in we need to talk to Tony," Clint said at the door of Tony's lab. Said man had been in their for three days now.

The lab doors opened and the Avengers that hadn't been snapped stepped into the lab.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Tony asked as the video he was watching stopped when the rest walked in.

"We came to talk to you Tony. Ever since we found you in space you won't come out of this lab and help us form a plan to get our families and friends back. We lost someone but you lost no one and you cut yourself off from the only friends you have left. It would help if you stopped only thinking about yourself for once," Clint said.

"He has a point Tony you-" Steve started but was cut off by Tony.

"You're wrong. FRIDAY continue the video."

The video continued playing.

The screen showed the face of a teenage boy with brown eyes and the same colored hair.

"Hello and welcome to game night," he said, "Today we are playing scrabble."

The camera was shifted to Pepper, a brunette woman and a five year old.

"On this side we have the Potts."

The camera shifted to Tony and a man with black hair with white streaks on the side.

"And on this side we have the Stark's."

The camera came back to the boy.

"Who will win this game we will have to wait and see."

"Peter put the camera down and come play," Tony said.

"Okay dad."

With that the video ended.

"Pepper, May, Peter and Stephen all went during the snap. The only one who remained was the little girl. Her name is Morgan. She was in a car with her mums when they turned to dust and the car crashed. I leave this room every day to see her in the hospital," Tony said a tear running down his cheek.

"Tony I'm-"

"That doesn't matter Clint, what matters now is getting them back."

They all nodded in agreement.

360: words.