Photo

Requested by FUCKOFFCUNT55

Summary: The public find out about Peter and Tony has to find a way to fix it.

Warnings: none.

It was a harmless walk in the park. Tony was wearing sunglasses and a cap as a disguise and no one knew Peter. They were okay...or so they thought.

It wouldn't take an idiot to figure with those shoes, that beard and that personality that it was Tony Stark. Luckily for them no one really paid attention to the people around them.

Except for a certain James Gordon.

The reporter was out looking for a story. If he didn't get one in the end of the week he would loose his job. Then a story fell onto his lap, literally.

He was seated on the ground. His clothes were dirty and slightly torn up from a fight he had had with a dog. His camera bag was dirty too but the camera was still okay.

He looked homeless. So Tony Stark, being the kind soul he is, dropped a one hundred dollar bill onto his lap. The reporter looked up and saw The Tony Stark walking away with a kid who looked like him by his side.

He was saved. He just got one hundred dollars but more importantly he had found a story. He got up, tucked the one hundred dollar bill in his pocket and pulled his camera out of its bag.

He followed the duo for a while and took numerous pictures. Once he was sure he had enough he went back to the Daily Bugle.

***

Instead of waking up to the smell of his Pop's pancake and his family's quiet chatter from the kitchen like always, Peter woke up to arguing. He groaned and got out of bed. He dragged his sleepy body to the living room where his family was.

"Calm down Tony," Steve said trying to calm his husband down, "Mistakes happen, it'll be fine. We were planning on telling the public anyway."

"Tell the public what?" Peter asked with a yawn.

Every head snapped to him and some immediately turned away from him. They couldn't even imagine telling him the news that would brake his heart.

"Peter...," Tony stopped not knowing how to brake the news to his son.

"Pete why don't you just sit down," Steve asked taking charge.

Peter didn't complied without a reply. He eyed his family suspiciously as he sat down. They were going to tell him something that he would hate, he could tell.

"Peter, we need you to understand that it's okay," Nat said sternly but you could hear the hesitation in her voice.

"Life will get a bit harder but it won't change that much okay bud," Rhody said softly.

Peter nodded. They were all standing in front of him except for his dad who was chewing his fingernails nervously. He had only seen his family like this once before and that time they were all going on a mission for a month. This was going to be bad.

"Peter...," Steve started and took a deep breath, "Yesterday when you were a having a walk in the park...somebody recognized your dad and they took a picture..."

"It's now all over the news," Clint finished for Steve when he realized the super soldier couldn't go on.

Peter's eyes immediately filled with tears. His family felt a little piece of their hearts tear away at the site. Tony quickly joined Peter on the couch and pulled the small boy into a hug. He held Peter close as he cried into his chest.

"I-I don't un-understand," Peter sobbed, "W-we were careful."

"I know bud," Steve said joining his husband and son on the couch.

He wrapped his hands around the two brunettes and pulled them close. The rest left and let them have their moment.

After a while Peter stopped crying and looked up at his dad's.

"W-what will I do now?" he asked wiping some tears from his his face.

Steve and Tony glanced at each other.

"We'll figure it out, as a family," Steve said pulling the two people he loved most closer.

***

The next morning was like ever other morning for Peter. He woke up to his Pop's pancakes and his family's quiet chatter. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why were they okay today after what happened?

He walked into the kitchen to see his family sitting at the dining-room and having breakfast. When they noticed him walk in they smiled and greeted him good morning.

Was the day before a nightmare?

Were they just going to brush it off as nothing?

Should I bring it up?

Were they just trying to enjoy their morning without bringing it up and would worry about it later?

If I bring it up would I ruin the mood?

These questions raced through his mind as he took a seat. His Pop's handed him his breakfast and he dug in still conflicted on whether to mention the events of the previous day or not.

"Oh Peter I have good news. I fixed the problem," Tony said walking into thee room with a Stark Pad in hand.

Peter's eyes lit up and his family smiled. They hadn't seen him this excited since he found out the new Star Wars movie had come out.

"How?!" He asked excitedly.

Tony handed Peter the Stark pad. Peter's eyes landed on the headlines at the front. 'James Gordon desprate enough for a story to give fake news.' Peter frowned.

"But it wasn't fake. Does that mean he's now been fired from his job because they think hes lying?" Peter asked looking at his dad.

Tony sighed, slipped into the seat beside his son and said, "Yes. But since it was my fault he got fired I made sure he got another job."

Peter smiled and hugged his dad. The rest smiled at the cute duo enjoying the momment.

"How did you do it," Natasha inquired.

"Remember the guy that did a story on us last year. I asked him for a favor, his name is Ian...Iden, no...Eden, um...Oh right Eddie Brock."

1015: words.