Break up

Summary: Peter and Wade break up and Tony's there for Peter. Slight Songfic.

Warnings: none.

Peter and Wade had been dating for five months. Peter was madly in love with Wade and vice versa. But Peter would never understand how much love Wade had for him.

He would like to say their relationship was going well, but it wasn't. After school he would go to the tower then Patrol, leaving him with very little time for his boyfriend.

On weekends he would spend most of the time with Tony, who had adopted him after May died. Wade was getting tired of not being able to have Peter more than just an hour a day. When he confronted Peter, all Peter did was say he didn't see the problem.

So they broke up.

That was a few months ago. Wade had moved on and had started dating Matt but Peter still loved him. He would pass by Wade and Matt during patrol and seeing them so happy just made him feel like breaking down.

Tony was always there for Peter. Every night his son woke up from nightmares. Every time his son broke down. He was the supporting dad Peter needed.

Peter was currently walking into Stark tower, his home, while scrolling through YouTube. He didn't no what to watch or listen to so he picked the first song he saw.

It was Sorry by Halsey.

The piano started. As Peter got onto the elevator the lyrics started.

I've missed you're calls for months it seams,

Don't realize how mean I can be.

Peter never answered all of Wade's calls.

As the lyrics continued Peter thought about how he no longer had Wade.

Someone will love you,

But someone isn't me.

Wade now had Matt.

Peter hadn't cried when Wade broke up with him. He hadn't cried. He had held it together and acted as if everything was okay. But this song just made him want to let out all the hurt and pain he had instead of bottling it up.

As the elevator doors opened a tear slipped out of Peter's eyes. One tear brought another and another. Peter stepped out of the elevator and crashed into someones arms.

Tony had been watching the news before the elevator dinged, signaling Peter's arrival. Tony got up to greet his son with a smile.

But his smile fell when the elevator doors opened to reveal a teary eyed Peter. Peter crashed into him and wrapped his arms around him.

Sobs wrecked his body and Tony held his son close.

"I miss him dad," Peter cried.

"I now bud," Tony said softly and ran his hands through the crying boys hair, "But you have to move on. I know it's hard but you just have to move on."

Peter could still picture Wade's beautiful smile. He remembered everything Wade ever told him. He remembered how Wade would hold him when he was cold. He remembered how Wade would comfort him after a nightmare.

He remembered when Wade broke up with him. He did it over a call since he said it was to hard to look at Peter in the eye while saying those dreadful words.

"I can't be with you anymore."

Those words would haunt Peter for the rest of his life. But there was nothing he could do about it. Wade had said them.

But he can get through this. Wade had. He can to.

570: words.