Field trip 2

Summary: Peter's class comes to his home for a field trip and he ends up gaining a new friend.

Warnings: homophobia, big guy crying and not that good.

The tour guide led them into the elevator as she took them the history of Stark towers.

"As you have probably noticed, there are no buttons on in this elevator," Sandy said as they stepped into the elevator, "FRIDAY controls everything. FRIDAY take us to Mini bosses floor."

'Sorry. Mini boss has given me strict orders to not let anyone in until further notice,' FRIDAY replied.

"Okay. With that we will just have to go on with the tour. Since we have time we can visit the Avengers museum today."

The tour had gone without fault and they were now riding the elevator up to their floor after visiting the R&D labs. Though they were let up with a warning to be quiet.

The elevator doors opened and the students walked into a huge living room on their right with an open floor kitchen on their left.

The living room had floor to ceiling windows. There was a sixty inch TV hung on one wall. The kitchen had all modern appliances.

"Follow me and don't touch anything," their tour guide said as she walked into the hallway that was opposite side of the elevator.

The walked down the hallway as Sandy assigned rooms for them.

"And lastly Eddie take the room down the hall," she finished.

"How come Eddie gets to have his own room?" Flash asked clearly annoyed.

"He's not alone. And Eddie remember this walls aren't soundproof."

Eddie blushed at that.

'Now, put your stuff in your rooms and meet in the living room," Sandy said cutting through the crowd of students.

They went into their respected rooms. Flash glared at Eddie as he entered his own room.

He closed the door lightly and walked up to the mound on the bed. Not wanting to disturb his sleeping boyfriend he put his things away and went to the living room.

After a few minutes everyone was there and Sandy, once again led them into the elevator.

They rode it to the penthouse. They stepped in filled with awe as they looked around the room.

It was the same as the one bellow, the only difference being the dining-room.

The avengers sat at the dining table and the students sat around them, struggling to be next to them. They answered the students questions until they sat down in the common room for the movie.

During this Eddie snuck away to take food to his boyfriend. As he got out of the elevator Peter walked into the common room in nothing but a pair of sweats.

"I come baring gifts," Eddie said showing peter the tray of food.

"You're a life saver babe," Peter said kissing his boyfriend and taking the food, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Field trip ring any bells."

"Oh I forgot about that. Sorry I couldn't come with you," Peter said sitting on the couch.

"It's fine but at least I get to be here with you."

Peter's face turned crimson.

They talked for while before Eddie had to sneak back to his class. Peter placed the dirty dishes in the sink leaving them for later and went back to bed.

His headache had died down, now all he needed was to cuddle with his boyfriend.

Parker luck gave him a break for once.

He heard over excited teenagers get onto this floor and a few minutes later his boyfriend walked into the room. He slipped into the covers beside him and wrapped the smaller male in his arms. Peter drifted into a comfortable sleep.

He woke up spooning. Him being the smaller spoon, as usual. Checking the alarm clock on his nightstand he decided to head to his lab even though it was midnight.

He pried Eddie's hands off him and got up. He crept out of the room as quietly as possible and shut the door behind him. He turned around to see Flash staring at him wide eyed.

"WHAT TH mhgh."

Peter cut him off as he put his hand over Flash's mouth.

"Shh. Come on, I'll explain in my lab," Peter said.

Flash nodded slowly. Peter took his hand off his mouth and walked to his lab. He pressed his hand on the scanner that was next to the tinted glass door.

The doors slid open and he stepped in followed by an awestruck Flash. The doors automatically shut behind them.

"Okay I can ex-," Peter began but cut himself off as he noticed Flash's red and puffy eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's nothing Peter, just explain," Flash replied looking everywhere but at the concerned male.

Peter was taken back by this. For once Flash had said his real name. He as actual concerned. Even so he explained himself.

He told him about his adoption. The only thing he left out was his alter ego.

"Wanna talk about what's wrong? It helps to talk about it," Peter suggested.

Tears streamed down the bullies face and Peter did something that surprised them both. He pulled the blond into a hug.

Flash body shock with his sobs and Peter tried his best to calm him down the same way his parents would when he had a nightmare.

"M-my parents kick...kicked me out be-because I'm-I'm gay," Flash cried between sobs.

"Shh. It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna help you," Peter said rubbing the blond's back comfortingly.

Flash pulled away wiping away his tears. Noticing how close he was to his former victim, he stepped back.

"Why would you do that. I've been really mean to you these past few years?" Flash asked.

"Because it's the right thing to do," Peter smiled.

Guilt eat away at the blond's heart. In front of him stood the small boy he had bullied for his whole high school life. And now, instead of taking advantage of him he's helping him.

"I'm...I'm sorry," he stuttered.

"It's fine," Peter replied.

"Thank you," Flash said.

"You're welcome."

Meanwhile with Peter's family.

"That kid is too good for this world," Nat said as they finished watching the whole interaction.

1034: words.