Explain

Summary: the Avengers don't know Peter's dating deadpool. Peter's fifteen and Wade's sixteen.

Warnings: none.

Peter sat bored as he waited for Tony. He was seated in the conference room waiting for his dad. He was slightly annoyed his dad decided to be late, he had plans with his boyfriend, Wade.

Finally his dad walked in. he sighed in relief as Fury finally started the meeting.

"I need you to bring in the mercenary Deadpool," he started.

Peter chocked on the water he was drinking. He coughed as his eyes teared. Every one looked at him.

"Wh-why?" he questioned when he was okay.

Fury eyed him suspiciously before answering, "His a mercenary and we need someone like that on the team."

"I need to go, I just remembered something I needed to do," Peter said and rushed out the room.

The rest watched the teenager leave before Fury continued.

"He's been on top of a building in Grant street for the past hour and hasn't moved. I need you to suit up and get him here, any means necessary. Good? Good."

With that Fury walked out, the Avengers quickly following. In a few minutes they were in the quin jet and riding to the address.

They landed a few buildings away from their destination. After making a plan to go full on they exited the jet. They jumped from building to building stopping at the one next where deadpool on.

They peered over the edge to see deadpool. But he wasn't alone. Next to him was none other than their cinnamon roll, spiderman. They would have intervened but they decided to listen into their conversation first.

They both didn't have their mask's on but deadpool's back was to them so they couldn't see his face. But they could make out that he was bald and had scars all over.

"I don't know Wade. Nick Fury is persistent," Peter said.

"Then how about you just get introduce me to you're family?" the man, Wade, asked.

"Because they would freak out and yeet you out the window or something."

"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me."

"Wade I'm serious," Peter said grabbing Peter's face in both his hands, "But maybe you're right. I can already stand the fact that you're aa mercenary but mix that with the fact that my family is hunting you down for being a mercenary is too stressful."

"Okay baby boy," Wade said and leaned down.

He kissed Peter. Instead of pushing away like they all hoped Peter would do he wrapped his arms around the taller mans neck.

After a few minutes Tony was tired of watching their make out session and decided to bring an end to it. He laded a few meters away from the couple who jumped apart when they heard him.

"D-dad, what...what are you doing here?" Peter asked nervously.

"I should ask you the same thing," his father said giving him a sharp look as his face plate retracted.

The other joined the trio on the roof. Now they had a good loo at Wade. They were shocked, to say the least. They hadn't expected deadpool to be a teenager fool of scars.

"Look at that the whole family's here. Awesome, now we can tell them you're dating deadpool," Wade said with a smile, "Well I have to skedaddle so by baby boy and be baby boy's family."

With that he jumped off the roof before anyone could do anything.

"Don't worry he'll be fine," Peter said laughing nervously, "Well look at the time, I should get to bed."

"Explain," his pops, Steve, said.

Peter gulped.

605: words.