Field trip 1

Summary: Peter's decathlon team has a two day trip to the Avengers tower. Peter can't go.
Warnings: bullying, death threats.

Parker luck strikes again.

Peter wakes up with a killer headache. He never got sick so this could only mean one thing.

Sensory overload.

A sensory overload is when his senses are dailed up higher than a normal spider person.

Peter opened his eyes but quickly shut them due to the harsh bright light.

"FRIDAY, cover my windows and let no one onto my floor," Peter said hiding his head in his soft blanket.

It isn't necessarily his floor, it's the teenagers floor. The floor made for all the teenagers that came to the Tower. It was made because the teenagers disturb the rest of the Avengers with the Vines and memes.

The other teenagers that stayed there temporarily were MJ, Ned, Shuri, Harley, Cassie and Eddie.

"Done," FRIDAY whispered knowing that Peter was having a sensory overload.

Soon enough Peter fallen asleep forgetting about the school trip to his home.

"Tones, time to wake up," Stephen Strange Stark whispered shaking his husband's shoulders lightly.

Tony groaned and turned away from his husband snuggling into the blankets.

"Fine have it your way," Stephen said.

He made a portal under Tony and one above him. He caught his husband and carried him bridal style to the bathroom that was connected to their room before setting him on his feet.

"I hate you," Tony grumbled sleepily.

"But you love me," Stephen said kissing the shorter man's forehead.

"Whatever. Why do I have to be up so early anyway?" Tony asked annoyed, turning around to look at himself in the mirror and splash some water on his face.

"You need to take our son to school so that he can come back for the field trip to his home," Stephen said wrapping his arms around the shorter man's waist.

It was as if a switch went on in his head. Tony quickly rushed out of the room to the elevator. as he entered the metal box he told FRIDAY to take him to his son's floor.

"Sorry boss but mini boss is having a sensory overload and has requested for no one to be allowed on his floor," his AI said.

Tony groaned. He wouldn't get to embarrass his son. He dragged himself out of the elevator to the kitchen to have breakfast. He told FRIDAY to alert him when his son was feeling better before devouring Steve's pancakes.

Ned, MJ, Cassie and Eddie sat at the back of the bus as they were taken to the building that they had visited countless times.

"Any word from Peter yet?" Eddie asked as he tapped his foot nervously.

"You asked that  30 seconds ago," Cassie said, "And no not yet."

"Stop worrying Lover boy," Mj spoke up since they got onto the bus, "We all know Parker. He probably woke up late and his phone is dead."

Before the group of friends met Cassie, Mj called her friends losers. Now she only calls them by their last names but occasionally she still called them losers. She called Eddie 'lover boy' because he had had a crush on Peter for a long time before they started dating a few months ago.

"Fine. I'll calm down," Eddie huffed in defeat.

"Yo fag, where's your boy toy? To afraid to come because all his lies will be exposed," Flash mocked from the front of the bus.

A few weeks ago Peter had  missed a few days of school because of an injury during Patrol. He made a bad excuse that he was at his Stark Internship.

No one believed him, thus Flash's taunts.

"He's not here because he has a life. Unlike you who picks on other people to get attention," Mj said not even sparing Flash a glance.

This shut him up and they were able to able to enjoy the rest of the ride.

"Welcome to Stark industries. I'm, Sandy, your tour guide for  today. I'll hand out badges that you should beer visible at all times. Security will not hesitate to escort you out if it is not. Your badges will only work for the duration of your stay here so don't try reusing them. After I hand out your badges we will all through this scanner then begin with our tour. Any questions?" Sandy said with a smile.

No one raised their hands. Everybody except for a certain group of friends was too destructed by the sight before them.

"Great. Now when I call your name came and take your badge."

After the students got their badges a certain dushbag decided to speak up.

"Hey miss Sandy these four didn't get badges," Flash said pointing at four friends.

"That's because they already have their own. And before we go in I must warn you S.I has a strict no bullying policy'" Sandy said the last part directed to the whole class, "Now follow me through here."

She swiped her badge and walked through the scanner. FRIDAY announced her name and clearance level making everyone jump.

"Don't worry, that's the buildings AI, FRIDAY. Though she only responds to a selected few."

The class nodded and didn't ask any questions as they made their way through the scanner. Flash, being Flash, pushed to the front to Jo through first.

'Eugene Thompson. Level two clearance.'

This went on for only about ten minutes until it was there four teenagers turn.

'Michelle Jones. Level nine clearance. Welcome back Boss lady,' FRIDAY said using the name she told her to use.

Mj didn't reply and continued reading her book as she joined the shocked class.

'Edward Leeds. Level nine clearance. Welcome back guy in the chair.'

"Good top be back Fri," Ned said.

'Cassie Lang. Level nine clearance. Welcome back Jelly bean.'

Cassie blushed at the name her dad made the AI call her when he wasn't around.

'Eddie Brock. Level nine clearance. Welcome back dead meet, ' FRIDAY said using the nickname Tony have Eddie when he started dating his son.

Eddie chuckled and joined the rest.

"First we will be going to where you're staying. Then we will have lunch. After that we will visit the R&D labs then let you get settled in before super and movie night with the avengers," Sandy said taking the attention of of the group of friends.

1069: words.