Memories

Summary: the Avengers have to share their darkest memories with each other.

Warnings: Rape, murder and suicide.

The Avengers including Spiderman all sat in the common room in the Tower. After the Civil war Fury made them share their pasts so they could now each other better.

Wanda was going to display one's memories to the others. They decided Peter should go first because he was the youngest and they thought he hadn't been through much.

"You guys sure about this?" Peter asked unsure.

"Yes, Peter. Besides there' nothing in there that we can't handle," Clint said.

"You're right. Let's get this over with."

With that Wanda projected his first bad memory into everyone's heads.

Three year old Peter Parker walked into his parents lab. He wasn't allowed in there but he couldn't help his curiosity. He crawled onto his fathers chair and looked at the contents on the counter in front of him.

There was a clear cylinder that held a spider that crawled around looking for a way out. Peter, being the kind soul he is, opened the lid.

The spider crawled onto his hand and bit him. He yelped and shook the arachnid off him. His bitten arm started to hurt. He cried out in pain.

His parents rushed into their lab upon hearing the cries. They immediately rushed to their sons side, taking note of the empty cylinder and dead spider.

"I-it hurts," he sobbed.

"It's gonna be okay baby," his mother said pulling him into her arms.

"What ha-" his dad was cut off by the crushing of glass.

People dressed in black and heavily armed crashed into the lab. Peter screamed, half from pain and half from fear. His dad stood in front of his family protectively. His mother pushed him behind her.

Peter watched with teary eyes as his parents were sprayed with bullets. They were dead before they hit the ground.

One o the men aimed their gun at Peter but was stopped by a man in a white lab coat. Said man stepped over the two bodies and crouched down to Peters level.

He grabbed the young boys hand and studied the bite mark.

"He's coming with us."

***

A bruised and bleeding seven year old Peter Parker lad on the cold floor of the cell he had called home for the past four years. The door opened with a loud creak and eh winced at the sudden sound and light that flooded the room.

The door closed and heavy footsteps made their way to the broken boy.

"Get up Einstein, I have something for you to do," Skip, one of his guards, said.

Peter got up slowly and whimpered as his body protested.

(Do not read if you have a problem with rape I will tell you when you can continue)

"Already whimpering like a baby. I'm gonna give you something to whimper about," Skip said.

He pulled down Peters shorts, the only clothing that he was provided. Peter moved to cover himself but Skip held both his wrists in his big hand.

He pushed peter onto the dirty walls his back to the man.

---

The Avengers watched, horrified, as Peter was raped repeatedly by the man.

---

(Continue reading)

***

Thirteen year old Peter Parker walked with his Uncle, who he had found a year ago when he escaped from HYDRA, when a man with a gun stepped out of the shadows.

"Give me all you're money," he said aiming the gun at the two.

"Please, I don't have any money," his uncle said pushing Peter behind him.

"Shut up and give me all your money," the masked man said turning the safety off.

Peter could take him down. He could save his uncle.

"Plea-"

BANG!

But he didn't. It was all his fault his uncle died.

***

"I wasn't aiming for you," Adrian Toomes said.

The ceiling crashed landing on top of fifteen year old Peter Parker. Toomes got away and left Peter under the rubble that was crushing the young boy.

"Help! Somebody help! I'm down here!"

"Mr Stark! Somebody! Anybody! Help!"

"I'm down hear!"

"I'm down here."

***

Peter got home from the tower, excited to tell his aunt May that he had been offered a part of the Avengers.

"May, I'm home," Peter said shutting the door closed behind him.

He didn't get the normal greeting. She was always home at this time. She wasn't in the sitting room watching a movie like always nor in the kitchen making dinner.

He checked the whole apartment now all that was left was her room. He first knocked but when he got no reply he opened the door.

He gasped seeing his aunt on the ground with an empty bottle of pills beside her. He ran to her and checked for a pulse. He knew he wouldn't find one but it still broke his heart even more.

He held her cold lifeless body in his arms and cried. After a few minutes he noticed a not one the ground. He picked it up and red his aunts last hateful words.

'Ben was a good man. But you let him die. You killed him. I watched you cry like you weren't the reason he was dead. I staid happy. I staid with a murderer like you. Then I found out that you were the cities menace. You told me that you did it for Ben but that was a lie. You killed him. I can't take it anymore. I can't live with a murderer.'

***

Tears ran down Peter's face after they finished. It was like reliving those memories again. Nat, being the closest one to Peter pulled him into a hug. After a while the teary eyed Avengers joined the hug.

967: words.