Horror

Just trying out writing horror for fun, comment if you want the end.
Warnings: Blood, death, murder, decapitation & amputation. (long).

The agents stepped into the dark warehouse. The place was covered in blood and smelt of rotting flesh. They had their guns ready.

The only light they had was from their flashlights. They had stop themselves from puking when they saw some of the bodies. The corpses were ripped apart and some had already begun to get eaten by worms.

The lights suddenly went on making the agents jump in surprise. Now that they had a good look at the place they concluded it was better in the dark.

There were dozens of bodies strewn everywhere most of them seemed to have had all the blood sucked out of them, some missing a few limbs or their heads. In the middle of it all a curly haired boy sat with his legs crossed with his back to them.

He was only dressed in a pair of blue shorts. Four razor sharp spider-like legs sprouted from his back covered in blood.

"Thanks for coming," the boy said, "This food was starting to taste old."

"What's he talking about?" one of the agents asked.

The boy chuckled and turned his head to face them. He smiled at them and they could see the blood covering his mouth.

"I'm talking about you silly."

The last thing they saw was sinister smile before the lights turned off. Their flashlights refused to turn on too.

Maria realized that she had brought her team to their deaths. There were screams and the sounds of gunshots all around her. She couldn't risk firing in case she shot her fellow agents but they were dying and she couldn't do anything.

The noise suddenly stopped. Maria was still standing so maybe others were still alive.

"I like to save the best for last," the boy said, his voice echoing all around her.

Correction, she was the last one standing.

The boy continued, "Master always said I shouldn't play with my food but it's just so fun. To hear them scream, the sound of their flesh being ripped apart and my favorite, when they beg."

Maria's heart beat so hard she was sure the whole country could hear it. Tears filled her eyes as she realized she was going to die, very painfully.

She dropped her rifle and grabbed her hand gun with shaky hands. She raised it to her head, if she was gonna die it was gonna be on her terms.

"That's cheating!"

A swift cut. Her hand fell, landing on the ground with a light thud. Blood sprayed from her arm onto her face as she screamed in surprise and pain.

The next cut took some time to register. She creamed and stumbled froward. Blood gushed out of the large cut in her back.

She started to feel dizzy from all the blood loss but the cut on her leg still got her to scream. She stumbled forward and fell.

"Please, please just kill me," she cried. She couldn't think straight from all the pain, she just wanted it to end.

Peter sat down beside her with his legs crossed. He watched her beg for death as she bled out. He smiled and giggled at that.

She died to quickly in Peter's opinion. In only ten minutes her body went cold and her begging stopped.

He sighed and cut her head off. He grabbed it by the hair. And raised it over his head. Blood dripped into his mouth, some splashing on his face.

When it stopped he threw the head aside and licked his lips. He hadn't drank any fresh blood in a few days and he had really missed it. He only had a few days before this catch got spoiled. When that time came he would have to go hunting.

***

"A few days ago Maria Hill and a group of twenty agents went to investigate a suspected spider nest. None of them returned alive."

Fury paused and took a deep breath. The Avengers knew that Fury cared for Maria as if she was his daughter so they weren't surprised when they saw the tears in his eyes.

"The spider has already changed nests and there have been twenty-six missing persons reports. If our studies are right there will be ten more people missing in the course of this week...I cant tell the public to always walk in groups, the Spider would take them all. I can't tell them to stay indoors at night, it would just take them from their homes or take them during the day."

"Right now we are sitting ducks. All we know is electronics have a overload of power before dying around him. Anything else like what does the Spider looks like, if it's human, if it's a serial killer, if it's going to kill all of mankind, how do we stop it, if it can die or if it's just one we don't know."

There was silence. Nobody knew what to say. They had faced on an entire army of chitauri and won. But they didn't know what to do know.

"Evacuating the city would be a good strategy. We might not get everyone out but we'll save most of the city," Natasha said.

"Of course there is a chance of evacuating the Spider if it is just a normal person but I think its our best bet. When we're done with most the city we could close it off and get the rest out until we're sure only the Spider is left in."

Fury's eyebrows furrowed as he thought about it. It was a good plan.

"That is our only way out of this. But it would be better if we close off the city with every one in it. I'm not sure whether the Spider is human but I bet my eye-patch it isn't. We could set up check points to check everyone that goes out. It would cause mass panic but it's our best bet."

"I'll make some calls. In the meantime we're sitting ducks."

***

People were all running in one direction. Peter was curious so he followed. Maybe he could get a bite when he was there.

He was wearing a large jacket. His spider-like legs were wrapped around him so now he appeared to be a normal homeless boy.

In a few blocks he reached a crowd of angry shouting people. He didn't have any hope of looking over them so he skirted around instead.

A huge wall came into sight. It was tough concrete for miles. The top was lined with electric barbed wire. SHIELD agents, all carrying guns patrolled the top. Battery powered lights were planted everywhere near the wall.

Peter backed away from the light with a smirk. They had figured out a way to detect if he was there. Smart but they underestimated him. Knowing he would look suspicious so far away from the crowd he ran back into the almost completely abandoned city.

***

"How did Fury get a fifteen meter (fifty feet) tall barrier around the city?" Clint asked through the coms.

"I know powerful people, now focus," Fury replied.

The Avengers and others were patrolling the city. They helped people get to the gates and searched for the Spider.

***

"You scared?" Nat asked her partner breaking the silence.

Bucky glanced at her before replying, "Yes, you?"

"Terrified."

They fell back into their uncomfortable silence and continued scouting the area they were assigned. They had a tough history together and never felt comfortable around each other.

"Do you think- Ah!" Bucky was interrupted by a sharp ringing in his ear.

He pulled out his com and threw it on the ground. It sparked a few times before the ringing stopped. By the looks of it Nat's ear hadn't been spared.

"Shit, it's here," she said and readied her gun.

They scanned the area, ready for an attack. They were sure this was their last stand and honestly they were okay with it.

A child's laugh echoed around them. "We meet again."

1335: words.