Doing it

Summary: Peter's dads think his doing it with his boyfriend.

Warnings: none.

Steve and Tony were retiring for the day. As they passed their son's room they stopped in their tracks when they heard a moan.

They glanced at each other and then the door. There was more moaning.

"Should we?" Tony whispered.

"If we do we have to be ready for anything," Steve replied in a whisper.

"Okay."

Tony nodded his head and pushed Steve towards the door.

"Open the door," Tony instructed standing a few feet away.

"Why me," Steve whined not wanting to be the one to find his son indecent.

"Because you're the parent that lectures their child on everything," Tony shrugged.

Steve groaned but complied. He put his hand on the handle and took a deep breath preparing for the worst. He opened the door, fully prepared to shut his eyes if need be.

As soon as the door opened Tony pushed him in following soon after. They sighed in relief when they saw Peter at his desk with Bucky behind him with his arms on the younger boys shoulders.

"Ever heard of privacy? What do you want anyway?" Peter said rolling his eyes at his dads behavior.

"We came to say goodnight," Tony lied smoothly, "Well goodnight."

He pushed Steve out of the room and shut it behind them.

"They totally thought we were doing it," Bucky chuckled.

Peter laughed as Bucky continued to massage his boyfriends shoulders.

241: words.