Christmas Special

"Take the damn present shitty Deku." Bakugou demanded. He hated secret santa. So he usually managed to duck out before he got stuck getting things for someone and if he got caught, well anything might happen.

"A-ah K-kacchan. You didn't have to." Midoriya replied.

"Yeah, I fucking did. Now take it Nerd."

"HEEE!"

"BAKUBRO, RELAX ITS CHRISTMAS!!" Kirishima called out. He was really feeling the Christmas spirit. Nothing could make him feel down.

"SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR OR I'LL BLOW YOU TO BUTS!" Bakugou yelled.

"HOW?"

"I do not understand." Baria chimed in.

"ah this is one of those things that you don't need to understand." Hitoshi butted in before Bakugou could explain to her what he had meant.

"Ah okay. Also here you go Hito."

"Ah. Thanks B. Jirou, this is yours."

"Huh? Oh thanks." Jirou blinked out of her trance. She really could not stop looking at her lover.

"Has anyone seen Denki or Neito?" Baria asked.

""""" No! """"" The entirety of Class 1 - A, the mansion residents and some of the U. A teacher answered.

Just then Neito and Denki arrived. Neito looking smug and oddly satisfied, while Denki looked like a mess. Red faced, dazed and with messy hair, he handed Mina her present.

Baria looked between them for a moment.
"I don't want to know. Also boys. It's time."

The three of them stood up and walked with Baria to the front of the mansion. Everyone else, curious, followed.

Once at the front of the mansion, Baria shooed everyone back a few meters. She then rummaged in her pockets, before pulling out a small remote. She shared a few glances with Neito, Denki, and Hitoshi. Glancing back at the remote, she stared at the single button. She glanced back at everyone and pushed the button.

The entire house lit up. Lights stretching from one side of the house to the other. All in different shapes and patterns. Telling a story. Upon closer inspection, one could see the tale of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer.

Other lights carefully placed to form a picture. It was of everyone. So detailed one would think it was a painting. The lights forming Bakugou hair made it look fluffy. Same with Mina, Midoriya, Ojiro and even Denki. Every light carefully placed so that it doesn't interfere woth the rest of the lights. Aizawa quickly activated his quirk. Glancing at the lights. This assured everyone that what they were seeing was not being affected by a quirk.

Shimaru Baria, Kaminari Denki, Shinsou Hitoshi and Monoma Neito turned towards the group and yelled.

"""" MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!""""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas Everyone. If you're wondering, I fixed ch 19 part 2. I had plans to make a ch 19 part 3 but decided to just move the entirety of the first day to 19's two parts. I already have ch 20 half way done.

Again have a merry merry Christmas lovies. Remember that you are loved and don't forget to give love.

Bye lovies